Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 2nd October 2012, 10:43   #1

Default Hello Team BHP

Hi all,

My name is varun and i am from India. I have been an avid backseat reader of this wonderful website for many years now, and it has motivated me to apply for being its member. (after getting rejected several times)

Finally i am here, and i thank Team-bhp to give me a chance to be here.

Unlike the majority, my interest and passion for cars is just very very recent. And that too happens due to the nature of my job. (procurement of cars for my organization). This work made it compulsory to study deep into pros and cons of various brands and models before making a recommendation.

My cars? I have a 2003 Santro and 2011 Toyota Etios. I love driving both the cars. Apart from that, my interests are videos games and zen meditation and stock markets and economics.

Disclaimer: Since i am a procurement and supply chain management student (and worker) my love for toyota comes from its world class lean supply chain sciences and innovations and models they have given to the field of supply chains and inventory management. Yes, a bit of it overflows into the cars too

Thank you all.
Old 2nd October 2012, 11:22   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Hello Team BHP

Welcome aboard tbhp Varun. You will indeed learn a lot about cars and various other topics here. Without a doubt we can also learn a lot about scm from you.
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread