Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 5th October 2012, 07:48   #1
BHPian

Default Finally - am part of the family

Its early Friday morning and just like every other addicted smartphone user, I open up my Inbox right from my bedside without knowing that a great surprise awaits me that has been eluding me for years. Goes to prove beyond doubt that "Perseverance Pays".

Hello to all BHP'ians. My name is Rakesh and TBHP has been part of my daily routine ever since i bought my first car - a Skoda Octavia (the white elephant; or in my case a blue one). Sadly i had to breakup with her about 8 months back and now a proud owner of another Skoda - a Rapid. It feels great to part of this excellent, vast and highly resourceful community and can't wait to proudly announce this to the world. Beyond my car i love travelling and music, movies and playstation (whenever home ministry allows) are my hobbies.
Old 5th October 2012, 11:16   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Finally - am part of the family

Welcome aboard tbhp redrapid. Most of us are smartphone addicts these days. Nice to get pleasant surprises on that huh

Hope your rapid serves you well and the infamous skoda A.S.S is getting better.

We look forward to an ownership thread on both your cars if possible.
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th October 2012, 14:56   #3
BHPian

Default Re: Finally - am part of the family

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
Welcome aboard tbhp redrapid. Most of us are smartphone addicts these days. Nice to get pleasant surprises on that huh

Hope your rapid serves you well and the infamous skoda A.S.S is getting better.

We look forward to an ownership thread on both your cars if possible.
Thanks Ganapathy.

I will certainly pen a thread on both the cars, am drafting them as we speak so hopefully it should be up in the forum before this week ends.
Closed Thread