Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 19th October 2012, 14:32   #1
BHPian

Default Hello Everyone. Finally on the podium

First of all a big thank you to mods on this forum for approving my request
….A big fan of TEAM-BHP I was trying hard for a member ship where I can enhance my knowledge on automobiles further with the reviews and technical discussion happening in TEAM-BHP. I have gained many tips while going through the forums and it has really helped a lot in my driving habits and possession of vehicles. Thanks once again to all .

Let me introduce myself. I am a computer engineer by profession and hailing from Trivandrum, Kerala. I was working there in Bangalore for 9 years .One and half years back I moved to my native due to personal circumstances. Married and having a beautiful and naughty daughter I am enjoying my ride with God’s blessings. A hardcore enthusiastic fan of vehicles across all ranges especially cars, I love behind wheels whenever I get an opportunity. Driving is my passion and I love long miles and visit places. I own a FORD IKON TDCI 2009 Model and till this time enjoying the drive and the “Josh machine”.

Started off with a Maruthi 800 MPFI 2000 Model I drove her for nearly 120K KMs before parting and moving my Josh Machine in the year 2009.With the “Josh” I have passed 54000 KMS in less than 3 years of owning it and still going good.

Apart from driving ,I do enjoy sports and traveling.

Wish all of the Team Bhp members a Happy Diwali and Durga Pooja in advance and hope I can also seek help with the great technical expertise panel across this unique automobile forum in India.

Thanks all …See you soon..
Old 19th October 2012, 16:33   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Hello Everyone. Finally on the podium

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinFord View Post
First of all a big thank you to mods on this forum for approving my request
….A big fan of TEAM-BHP I was trying hard for a member ship where I can enhance my knowledge on automobiles further with the reviews and technical discussion happening in TEAM-BHP. I have gained many tips while going through the forums and it has really helped a lot in my driving habits and possession of vehicles. Thanks once again to all .
Welcome to the club! I'm sure you will enjoy your time here. Had previously used the Josh machine and had a great time with it after which switched to Fiesta.

Update your ownership report of your ride.

Have fun!

Naveen
Old 19th October 2012, 17:31   #3
BHPian

Welcome aboard tbhp, binford.

Glad you were able to learn so much just reading on the outside. Think how much more you could learn in learned discussion.

Awaiting some travelogues from all your travels
Old 19th October 2012, 18:48   #4
BHPian

Hi All,
What a pleasure being a part of this community.

My name is Sameer Siddiqui and i have been born and brought up in Mumbai. I am originally a biker but a recent near fatal accident in May left me with 6 facial injuries, multiple pieces of glass in my left eye, 4 broken front teeth and broken right hand. Now heeding my family's suggestion i have turned to driving I drive a Honda City ZX 2007 i-dsi. I also own a Honda Civic 1.8V AT. Right now getting used to the driving culture.

By profession i am an assistant director working on films and tv commercials, hoping to become a film maker soon. Insha Allah.

So thats that. Hope to learn a lot from you guys. Thanks for having me here.
Old 20th October 2012, 01:32   #5
BHPian

Welcome aboard TBHP, frozen heat. Sad to hear about your accident. Glad you are recovering and doing better now.

Am sure you are probably doing so, but if not, please use your seatbelt at all times when in the car.

Good luck with your dreams of becoming a film maker. Then we can say we have a film maker on this site as well
Old 21st October 2012, 01:10   #6
BHPian

Hearty Congratulations BinFord and Welcome to Team-Bhp.

Kindly spare a moment and go through rules and regulations.

Looking forward to the ownership of your "josh machine."

Wish you too a very "Happy Diwali and Durga Pooja" in advance.
Wish you years of safe and happy motoring.

Thanks for sharing.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozen Heat View Post
Hi All,
What a pleasure being a part of this community.

My name is Sameer Siddiqui and i have been born and brought up in Mumbai. I am originally a biker but a recent near fatal accident in May left me with 6 facial injuries, multiple pieces of glass in my left eye, 4 broken front teeth and broken right hand.
So thats that. Hope to learn a lot from you guys. Thanks for having me here.
Many Congratulations Sameer and Welcome to Team-Bhp.

Kindly spare a moment and go through rules of the forum.

Sorry to hear about your accident.
Hope, you are doing fine now.
Cars are much more safer.

Looking forward to the ownership review of your ride.

Wish you many more happy and safe miles and smiles.
Thanks for sharing.!
Old 29th October 2012, 17:51   #7
BHPian

Thanks All for warm welcome. Hope everyone celebrated the Durga Pooja and had a long weekend with dear and near ones.

Wish a safe and happy motoring to all.
Old 30th October 2012, 19:55   #8
BHPian

Glad to see another Trivy newbie here.

Hoping to meet you at some team-bhp meets.
akhil_rpmlover is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread