Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 6th November 2012, 17:56   #16
BHPian

Default Re: A big hello from Racedynamics

Welcome guys.

Can you explain more on these
Vehicle safety systems What have you guys come up with?

Gearbox controllers If i understand correct does it mean i can change my gear ratios on the fly to low,hi,sports

FSAE vehicles Are they for sale? or just project cars.

These are the 3 topics i would like to know more about

Last edited by brraj : 6th November 2012 at 17:57.
Old 6th November 2012, 18:03   #17
Senior - BHPian

Welcome onboard, good to have people like you interacting here which helps people like us to learn.

May be you can have a look on the following threads and take it further if it is possible :-

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...l-engines.html (Do Diesel engines generate more Torque than Petrol engines?)

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...titudes-4.html (Common Rail : Why is cold start tougher at higher altitudes)

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...-now-what.html (ECM changed, now what?)

Spike

Last edited by SPIKE ARRESTOR : 6th November 2012 at 18:05.
Old 6th November 2012, 19:26   #18
BHPian

Hello Racedynamics,
I would like to know more about your involvement with FSAE vehicles. Any specific thread/link you can point me to as of now?
Old 7th November 2012, 10:58   #19
BHPian

Hello Raj,

Quote:
Originally Posted by brraj View Post
Welcome guys.

Can you explain more on these
Vehicle safety systems What have you guys come up with?
Currently we have Electronic Road Speed limiters, driver risk analysis and training systems.

Quote:
Gearbox controllers If i understand correct does it mean i can change my gear ratios on the fly to low,hi,sports
On our CVT controllers, yes ratios are infinitely modulated based on many parameters. For fixed ratio gearboxes, control over shift, launch, and power output based strategies .

Quote:
FSAE vehicles Are they for sale? or just project cars.
@Harshal -

FSAE is a global student competition, where students build their race cars withing the guidelines specified. For these vehicles we support complete engine electronics, wiring, ecu, calibration, etc. Most colleges and universities in India use our packages.

Quote:
These are the 3 topics i would like to know more about
Racedynamics is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th November 2012, 13:51   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racedynamics View Post
If you all would give us an idea of threads you would like to see from us(specific topics, issues etc), we would try to work in that direction.

A small request - while we welcome your suggestions, please do keep in mind that we would like to conform to the policies of the forum and hence there are many things we cannot though.
Welcome onboard, though I am sure you have been watching the forum since long, much longer than many members here and silently working your way through your products.

What I would suggest is start a couple of threads to begin with:
1. ReceDynamics - Queries, Q&A
where new and existing owners or even enthusiasts can query and get answers to various inquisitions, issues, resolutions etc

2. Engine Management System - conceptualization to realization (as already mentioned by you in one of the post before)

3. RaceDynamics - Products, their Usages and Guidelines

I think none of this should offend the forum regulations and only impart knowledge in general. If at all offending, the Mods would do the needful at times to highlight the particular aspect.

Lets keep this thread only to "Introduction" and avoid cluttering with the precious knowledge that may get lost and rather try to capture that knowledge in proper thread(s).
Old 7th November 2012, 14:01   #21
BHPian

Do you have a setup(ECU) for the Ford Ikon 1.6 first Gen?

I was looking for one......the last time i spoke to you guys.... you had not prepared one.

Please let me know if you have one now.
hiran77 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th November 2012, 14:22   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racedynamics
@Harshal -

FSAE is a global student competition, where students build their race cars withing the guidelines specified. For these vehicles we support complete engine electronics, wiring, ecu, calibration, etc. Most colleges and universities in India use our packages.
Thanks for the info.

I know what FSAE is, I have participated in the Indian leg of FSAE, ie Supra SAEIndia 2012 this year (in fact my profile picture you see is our college Supra vehicle, which won third overall @BIC, Noida this September).

The problem here is that FSAE India currently doesn't allow freedom of choice as far as engines are concerned, hence we have to compulsorily use the Maruti Suzuki M800 engine, which is completely stock, and no engine/ECU modifications are allowed. So I assume the colleges from India participating in the global FSAE events must be using your products.

Hope the Indian version of the competition soon allows us to use your products as well. Looking forward to a thread on the FSAE topic (products/services offered)!

Last edited by Harshal.Bhosale : 7th November 2012 at 14:37.
Old 7th November 2012, 14:55   #23
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum.

Why dont you start a dedicated thread on the forum in the lines of " A guide to RD Box" and answer all queries there? Would be apt for everyone to find information in one place.

Enjoy your stay here.

P.S: Btw, I am having fun with your box on my Cruze
Old 7th November 2012, 23:16   #24
BHPian

Welcome to the Forum and nice to see you become part of this forum.

I am planning to very soon buy your Diesel Tronic box and was also interested in your gearbox controller. Its for my Cruze AT
Old 8th November 2012, 10:10   #25
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard to Team-Bhp, thanks for a wonderful transformation to a once lazy diesel sedan with your Dieseltronic box. Looking forward to many technical articles. Please browse through the Modifications thread and the Technical Queries thread to see if any of the questions users ask can be answered.
Old 9th November 2012, 12:46   #26
Senior - BHPian

Welcome,

Anything in your box to upgrade jeep/ diesel engines?
Regards,
Old 9th November 2012, 17:06   #27
Senior - BHPian

Hi Karthik/Pavan/Sanjay, i thought you guys were part of this forum long back? anyways welcome and am sure many will benefit from you presence
Old 10th November 2012, 19:12   #28
BHPian

Welcome! I recently purchased a Suzuki Kizashi and I am very interested in what your CVT controller can do to help improve my driving experience. I would love to hear from you about the features of the controller.

Cheers!
Old 10th November 2012, 21:30   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Welcome to the forum.

Why dont you start a dedicated thread on the forum in the lines of " A guide to RD Box" and answer all queries there? Would be apt for everyone to find information in one place.
Thank you! Please let us know how we could go about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomaverick View Post
Welcome aboard to Team-Bhp, thanks for a wonderful transformation to a once lazy diesel sedan with your Dieseltronic box. Looking forward to many technical articles. Please browse through the Modifications thread and the Technical Queries thread to see if any of the questions users ask can be answered.
Thanks Motomaverick - stay tuned to the modifications/technical section and feel free to ask us any questions you may have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohithrao View Post
Hi Karthik/Pavan/Sanjay, i thought you guys were part of this forum long back? anyways welcome and am sure many will benefit from you presence
Thank you. The ID's RDKarthik and Pavan137 are active since 2005!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailashnj View Post
I am planning to very soon buy your Diesel Tronic box and was also interested in your gearbox controller. Its for my Cruze AT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluu View Post
Welcome! I recently purchased a Suzuki Kizashi and I am very interested in what your CVT controller can do to help improve my driving experience. I would love to hear from you about the features of the controller.
Cheers!
CVT controllers are for Race-only application. We will be showcasing a 500hp Automatic Accord we built. You will be able to read more about how it works in that thread. For now, how about a teaser:

Racedynamics is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th November 2012, 22:20   #30
BHPian

wow what a teaser.... will surely be on a watch out for the thread. Am eagerly waiting to hear more from you guys.
Closed Thread