Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 22nd November 2012, 14:27   #1
BHPian

Talking Finally one amongst others here!!

Hello fellow chums,

This is Shivang from Mumbai finally getting in here after a lot many attempts. Have been extensively shadowing here for the past 2 years and typing my opening post gives me an immense contentment as probably landing up with my first job 2 and a half years ago did.

I am 23 years old and currently work for an Investment Bank after successful completion of my Engineering in Information Technology. Have a 05 Esteem as my companion which I am equally passionate about as I am about Rock Music and playing the guitar.
A total automotive fanatic as far as my memory goes. As my mom recollects, I used to spend a lot of days in the blazing sun as a toddler emulating driving a sports car (of course with dad being away with the keys of the Maruti 800 tucked away safely in his pocket).

Looking forward to an interesting stay here. Cheers!
Old 2nd December 2012, 12:54   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Finally one amongst others here!!

Welcome metalbuff on joining the definitive motor forum if I can take the liberty of calling our very own TBHP. Happy stay and hope to hear you quite a bit in Shifting Gears music threads and if there aren't any suitable then original contributions from your end.

Keep revving and rocking!
girishglg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd December 2012, 22:43   #3
BHPian

Smile Re: Finally one amongst others here!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishglg View Post
Welcome metalbuff on joining the definitive motor forum if I can take the liberty of calling our very own TBHP. Happy stay and hope to hear you quite a bit in Shifting Gears music threads and if there aren't any suitable then original contributions from your end.

Keep revving and rocking!
Hello girishglg,

Thanks for dropping a note. Appreciate the kind gesture.

Surely, looking forward to getting heard among the gurus in the music threads

And let me take the opportunity of complimenting your ride. Is one of a kind mate! Has been done up pretty tastefully and painstakingly, i must add .

Cheers!
Closed Thread