Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 20th December 2012, 23:11   #1
ACS
BHPian

Thumbs up Better Late Than Never!

My Fellow BHPians,

Here I stand as a proudest person and today is one of the cheerful days in my life. Well, I am not exaggerating; please consider this as my overflowing delight. Before I start, let me thank the moderators for considering me in and I am completely overwhelmed by the extraordinary job they have been doing since years!

Who Am I?
I am Amith Santhosh (26 years old), hailing from Calicut, Kerala and settled in Bangalore. Needless to say, I am a software professional who is in love of travel, photography, graphic designing, music, cricket and football.

My rides
I drive the masculine SX4 Diesel (2011) and the athletic Unicorn dazzler (2010).

Modifications: I havenít done any major modifications. I replaced the stock tyres with Michelin Primacy LC and the alloys with Falcon (SLK Model).

Favourite celebrities and Teams
An avid fan of Sachin Tendulkar, Roger Federer, Leo Messi, Michael Schumacher, Mohanlal, Johnny Depp, Edward Norton, Geoffrey Rush and Will Smith. I am following Manchester United, Argentina Nations Football team and Boca Juniors.

Future drive plans
We are planning a GQ drive with my fellow mates soon and eagerly waiting for it to happen. Also a Leh-Kanyakumari drive is in pipeline.

Favorite Quote
Never beware of the weapon but beware the hands on it!!

This is what I am and my interests, looking forward to work with all and hope to meet you in some time

Laters,
ACS
Attached Thumbnails
Better Late Than Never!-final_tbhp1.jpg  

ACS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2012, 13:53   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Better Late Than Never!

Welcome to Team-BHP ACS! Nice looking SX4 there, I'm a sucker for the classic 5 spoke designs.

Do breeze through the route & travelogue sections. There are several threads that will help you plan your GQ drive better.

Drive safe.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2012, 23:01   #3
ACS
BHPian

Thanks GTO for the warm welcome! I should say that I am thrilled.

Yes, I am also a fan of 5 spoke classic designs, yet it consumed a lot of time to figure out one for myself. Also I had been through some of the GQ drive threads and they all found to be helpful indeed.

Awaiting for the splendid BHPian days ahead.

ACS
Old 3rd January 2013, 18:06   #4
BHPian

Hello Amith,
Well we have 3 similarities:-
- We are both Mallu's
- Both of us posses the Man amongst cars,SX4 Diesel!!!
And,
- Both of us are part of T-BHP !!!!

I must say, you've got awesome looking alloys!!!
Regards,
Varun Nair
Old 3rd January 2013, 18:56   #5
ACS
BHPian

Hi Vinay,

Thank you for the warm welcome!

And yes, we are even in many ways. You truly said it, the man amongst cars, SX4 Diesel rocks and made it for every true man.

Talking about alloys, I spent a lot of time to get a perfect match for both my taste and the car. Finally chose the Falcon and got it from Calicut.

Forgot to mention in my earlier notes, I have fitted a wing type rear spoiler as you can see in the pic. I think the spoiler adds more manliness to the car.

Please mention your mods as well so that I can think about it. Happy to get to know each other and talking to you, I will be in touch.

ACS
Closed Thread