Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 3rd January 2013, 19:48   #1
BHPian

Thumbs up Finally In - Smells like Home ! Or should I say Gasoline?

Hello everyone at Team-BHP !

I have been an avid reader of your forum for a very long time (since 2009) and only recently did i want to get in right where i feel at home !

To tell you about myself , my name is Lakshman , i hail from a city called Chennai which lies at (135′2″ N, 80 16′ 12″ E13.083889,80.27) in a state called Tamil Nadu. I work as a Developer for a software firm and i am really interested in automobiles and computers . My passion for automobiles can be traced to the times when i was kid . My ma used to say that i could identify cars by the sound of its exhaust . The first car my family had was a Premier Padmini (that PAL badge !) . I don't own a car of my own but plan to do , provided the almighty showers his blessings or even looks my way .

I would really want to thank each and everyone in Team-Bhp for giving such unbiased and frank opinions . This is what has helped me gain a good amount of knowledge and at the same time , a lot of respect for the reasons i have said above.

The mod team , i would really like to thank you for ensuring that content being uploaded is scrutinized and quality of the same is ensured to be of the highest levels .

There you go ! I guess i didn't mess up and conveyed what i wanted to .

Keep'n on redlining the hell outta t'at tacho !

Cheers everyone , I am glad i decided to become a member !
Arch-Angel is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th January 2013, 13:04   #2
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Finally In - Smells like Home ! or should i say gasoline ?

Hey Arch-Angel,

Glad to hear you've been following the forum from 2009.

Welcome aboard. I liked the title of the thread

Please remember to include spaces only after punctuation marks, (not before).

Cheers,
R
Rehaan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th January 2013, 19:57   #3
BHPian

Default Re: Finally In - Smells like Home ! or should i say gasoline ?

Thanks Rehaan, Ill be a little more attentive regarding that in the future .
Arch-Angel is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread