Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 10th January 2013, 01:45   #1

Red face Finally.. Here I am...

Hi all, I welcome myself to the great automotive community of team-bhp.
I am from Bangalore and drive the city. Like all people here, I enjoy driving and riding. I'm looking forward to a warm and friendly group where I can look forward to all answers relating to car maintenance and driving.
Old 10th January 2013, 06:12   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Finally.. Here I am...

Welcome aboard TBHP, diploguy. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Am sure you are enjoying Bangalore traffic. Not to worry, stay attentive and interactive on this forum and you can learn a lot. Just seek and ye shall find answers
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th January 2013, 07:59   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to TBHP.

So, you are driving The city

I am sure you will enjoy and gain a lots of knowledge with the rich resource related to driving safely in this forum.

Do visit this thread and update about you.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...-you-stay.html (Bangy Boys: Which area in Bangalore do you stay?)
mjothi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th January 2013, 13:20   #4

Thanks guys..

Yes.. The city, obtained possession of it couple of weeks ago and loving every bit of driving in it. Have a long trip lined up in the weekend.

I am planning on putting on nice accessories - door sils and mild sun films... Any inputs on the best dealers in accessories would be very welcome
Closed Thread