| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|14th May 2006, 13:50||#1|
Join Date: May 2006
Thanked: 0 Times
I am Gurmeet from chandigarh. Accidentaly got this address through Google. working with Max newyork life insurance here in chandigarh.Looking for comparison between innova and Tavera. Which one to buy. Any suggestions ?
|14th May 2006, 15:48||#3|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Gujarat 03
Thanked: 11 Times
Welcome aboard and enjoy ur stay..
Welcome to Team-Bhp.com
Just go through announcement section once..
|14th May 2006, 19:35||#6|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Thanked: 24,520 Times
Welcome to Team-BHP,
Here are a few pointers on posting an appropriate introduction
1. Introductions are not compulsory, so do not post a one liner just for the sake of it.
2. It is not required for you to disclose your real name on the forum.
3. Try and make it an interesting read and you may include some or all of the following information in addition to any other information you wish to post :
- Your age (not a must but it helps)
- What do you do?
- How did you hear about Team-BHP?
- Your current interests (within the automotive field and out of it)
- Cars you have previously owned, currently own or wish to own
Thank you and welcome aboard,
Team- BHP Support Team.