Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 8th March 2013, 11:16   #1
BHPian

Default Yet another Hello From Bangalore (HSR)

Hello Everybody,

I'm Arun a 29 year old HR professional currently working in Bangalore (HSR Layout) - I believe there are many bhpians from HSR Layout in the forum and I hope we can connect in due course.

On the personal side - I hail from Kottayam in Kerala. I am married and have a 2 year old son. In my garage - have an 800, Logan and a Lancer. Currently using the Logan in Bangalore and also looking out for a new car

I have been following the forum for a very long time and finally decided to join in.Thank you moderators for taking me on-board. Excited to be with you all.

Hope to contribute as much as I can.

Cheers,
Arun.
Old 19th March 2013, 12:54   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Yet another Hello From Bangalore (HSR)

Welcome aboard TBHP, aajohn. Please make it a point to go through the rules somewhat you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Nice collection of cars there and am sure we can help you add to it.
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th March 2013, 17:24   #3
BHPian

Welcome aboard Arun! Nice to see your collection of cars. Do connect with the rest of the Bangalore team-bhp members and from what i have seen, they meet up frequently as and when time permits. It would be a good chance to make new friends!
Have fun!
AA
Old 22nd March 2013, 15:31   #4
BHPian

Thank You pganapathy and Arch-Angel.

And yes, Bangalore is active with respect to BHP meets. Missed out on the recent one held Will definitely try for the next one.
Old 27th March 2013, 02:39   #5
BHPian

Hey Arun - welcome aboard - I'm near Meenakshi Mall - BG Road, and frequently pass through HSR; we can catch up some day if you're coming towards my place.
Old 27th March 2013, 09:50   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aajohn View Post
Thank You pganapathy and Arch-Angel.

And yes, Bangalore is active with respect to BHP meets. Missed out on the recent one held Will definitely try for the next one.
Just head to 3M HSR layout showroom on a Saturday - You'll get a mini-meet closest to home.

Jokes apart - Welcome to the forum! All the best with the purchase.
Old 27th March 2013, 09:51   #7
BHPian

Welcome abroad Arun
I had my first(10th March) and second(24th March) BHP meets recently and got lot of nice friends. And you know what, the plan for the third meet is almost fixed. So without any doubt, Bangalore is the best place for this. Catch you for the next meet
You can check this thread for Bangalore meet discussions: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...alore-288.html (Quick Meets at Bangalore)

Regards,
Deepak
Old 28th March 2013, 10:10   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Just head to 3M HSR layout showroom on a Saturday - You'll get a mini-meet closest to home.

Jokes apart - Welcome to the forum! All the best with the purchase.
Crazydriver -Thank You and I cant agree with you more on 3M HSR ! On most occasions when I drive by , I only see BHPian cars!

Quote:
Originally Posted by denver85 View Post
Welcome abroad Arun
I had my first(10th March) and second(24th March) BHP meets recently and got lot of nice friends. And you know what, the plan for the third meet is almost fixed. So without any doubt, Bangalore is the best place for this. Catch you for the next meet
You can check this thread for Bangalore meet discussions: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...alore-288.html (Quick Meets at Bangalore)

Regards,
Deepak
Thank You for bringing this to my notice - I will be in all probability be going to Kerala around the time , I guess I will miss it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmThoke View Post
Hey Arun - welcome aboard - I'm near Meenakshi Mall - BG Road, and frequently pass through HSR; we can catch up some day if you're coming towards my place.
Thank you OmThoke- I believe I've seen your Cedia in HSR Layout. Perhaps we can meet the next time your there.
Old 28th March 2013, 14:06   #9
Senior - BHPian

Welcome John .
I also stay @ hsr .
So you work some where in HSR or stay @ HSR?
Bdw is your logan a black colored one , if that's true then i guess i have already spotted your ride sometime back near NIFT.

Cheers
Old 28th March 2013, 14:23   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoudhury View Post
Welcome John .
I also stay @ hsr .
So you work some where in HSR or stay @ HSR?
Bdw is your logan a black colored one , if that's true then i guess i have already spotted your ride sometime back near NIFT.

Cheers
I stay near Nagarjuna Greenridge apartments and my office is in Whitefield. I have a red logan - its with KL plates.
Closed Thread