Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 22nd March 2013, 12:12   #1
BHPian

Default Hello BHPians- Approved at last!

Hello everyone,

Iím Rahul, 24 year old working as a junior resident doctor and would be joining post-graduation soon(if all goes well).I am passionate about cars, love reading books and 80ís rock music. I currently drive a 2010 Hyundai I20.

Iíve been following T-BHP since I was a 2nd year medical student and finally got my membership approved recently. I big thanks to the moderators for the same.

I look forward to interacting with the awesome people here and learning a lot from them about cars and everything else.

Cheers,
RG.
Old 16th April 2013, 16:03   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Hello BHPians- Approved at last!

Welcome to the forum Midzolam, here's wishing you a great experience at team-bhp. Which variant of the i20 do you drive and is it a diesel or petrol? There are a number of great i20 ownership reviews that would help you in writing a brilliant one yourself, I feel the car offers great value for money and prefer the European, more staid look of the pre-facelift model.

Best wishes,
MM.
Motored Mindset is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread