| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|20th May 2006, 18:49||#1|
Join Date: May 2006
Thanked: 0 Times
Wow am excited to see this website. Am a car/bike lover based in Bombay. Am also fairly frustrated - why
1. Have the Honda Accord 2.4 Manual - but got to sell it because of the lousy service - its such a sweet car (naturally no Honda's for me !!).
2. Here all accidents are drivers fault - hey you can walk in the middle of the road at night wearing dark clothes - but if you are hit - its the car driver.
3. Dont understand why car companies dont sell better products in India - Toyota 4 runner is ideal for India, Prado in diesel.
4. Taking mercedes years to laucnh the new ML320CDI !!
5. Roads in Bombay - talk about terrible even marine drive is undrivaeable in a sports car - because of bumps & road taxes are criminally high.
BUT I guess I am Indian & there are many positives also.
|20th May 2006, 23:43||#3|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Thanked: 3 Times
Yeah you can post a proper introduction of yourself instead.....
READ THIS FIRST..... INTRODUCTION
|21st May 2006, 00:10||#4|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Gujarat 03
Thanked: 11 Times
Welcome aboard and enjoy ur stay.
Welcome to Team-Bhp.
Have a look at this link and find how to post a proper intro.
|23rd May 2006, 12:49||#5|
Join Date: Feb 2006
Thanked: 0 Times
No Introduction needed about India bob
Please introduce in a proper manner.
Welcome to T-Bhp.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|intro||dangerguru||Introduce yourself||4||26th June 2004 01:45|
|intro myself||ravi||Introduce yourself||1||13th June 2004 17:27|
|Intro Chinoy.||chinoy||Introduce yourself||16||1st June 2004 18:58|
|Intro||Rehaan||Introduce yourself||3||19th May 2004 11:59|
|intro||Power Freak||Introduce yourself||4||31st March 2004 14:15|