Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 25th April 2013, 16:32   #1

Default Ferrari Boy

HI,
I am a 21 year old student from delhi. Drove for the first time when i was 13 and never looked back. participated in my first motorsport event (4guna4) on my 18th birthday and been hooked on cars ever since. Currently own an audi q7 3.0 TDI, toyota fortuner ,toyota etios and honda city. The city is the toy currently undergoing mods.Hoping to gain a lot of useful information from this forum .
GauravLadwal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th April 2013, 18:36   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Ferrari Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GauravLadwal View Post
HI,
I am a 21 year old student from delhi. Drove for the first time when i was 13 and never looked back. participated in my first motorsport event (4guna4) on my 18th birthday and been hooked on cars ever since. Currently own an audi q7 3.0 TDI, toyota fortuner ,toyota etios and honda city. The city is the toy currently undergoing mods.Hoping to gain a lot of useful information from this forum .
So finally you made it here! Congrats.

BTW, considering what I have seen and heard from you on social networking sites, this intro section doesn't do much justice to your love for Vtecs, Ferraris or F1 in general. Everyone should know the kind of nutter petrol-head you are.

Hoping to see more of your souped-up Honda and Quattro-torque on Team-bhp from now on.

Welcome aboard!
Shivank is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th April 2013, 09:53   #3
BHPian

Welcome aboard Gaurav! Impressive list of rides! Do post details of your mods in progress along with lots of pictures(we Bhpians love pictures ). Enjoy yourself and do make it a point to go through the rules. Last but not the least, enjoy your stay here and hoping to hear a lot more from you in the future. Keep revving.
Arch-Angel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th April 2013, 14:56   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Gaurav. You are lucky to have some of the best rides in your home garage. City undergoing modifications make me believe its an OHC. Hoping to see a thread soon and believe me we have some beautiful OHC Vtecs here.

On a lighter note, "21" and "Student" cautions you to go through the forum rules. Have a wonderful stay here and make it eventful.
jacs is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd May 2013, 22:31   #5

Thank you so much for this warm welcome . Yes shivank ,i finally decided to fill the form . Hello arch angel, thank you so much , I plan to start a detail thread of existing and future mods on my honda (ANHC) after my exams end in june :P. It has a stock replacement air filter, free flow exhaust, dastek unichip piggyback ecu, stiffened dampers, advan neova ad07's (205/55/r15). I plan to add some more handling and performance mods by the end of this year. Jacs i am already warned thrice by the moderators lol. once again thank you so much for the warm welcome, and i am looking forward to interacting with all you wonderful people on this forum .
Old 4th May 2013, 16:59   #6
BHPian

Welcome to the forums. I joined not long ago as well and have loved everyday since ^_^
Oh and going by the thread title, You own Ferraris? I sure hope you post ownership reviews of the same : )
Old 7th May 2013, 03:34   #7

No no bro , not yet but hopefully one day . I am a huge supporter of scuderia ferrari in formula one hence the name.
GauravLadwal is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread