Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 2nd May 2013, 20:37   #1
BHPian

Default Hello BHP'ians

I don't really remember when exactly I started scanning these pages. May be when I was planning to buy my first car or even before that because I was always interested in cars even when I didnít have the money to buy one.

Like most people, the actual buying happened 2-3 years after I started thinking of buying one. I was not a regular follower, but was reading these pages off and on. There were certain threads that I visited once in a while. One of them is the accidents thread, which is good to follow before one is going on a long drive. It helps one to be composed. Another is the Bangalore-Kannur Road info thread, which I regularly track.

I am from Kasargod, Kerala, working in Bangalore for the past 8 years. I am an IT professional in the late thirties. My first car and the present one as well is a Punto 1.4 from the earliest batch of Puntos (2009 July) in Bangalore. I enjoy driving. Heavy traffic or lack of it doesn't inspire or depress me. I am at my own pace.

Apart from my Punto, I also drive a Pulsar 150 which I bought in 2004. I use it only rarely these days especially for weekend errands.
That's about me. I feel nice to be here!
Old 8th May 2013, 10:05   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Hello BHP'ians

Wishing an ignited stay here.

Please go through the forum rules and help to maintain the quality of this esteemed Forum.

4 years is good enough for a long term ownership report of the Punto
jacs is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread