Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 3rd May 2013, 00:30   #1
BHPian

Thumbs up Here I am finally. I am petrolhead_chn!

A big thank you to the moderators of this forum for approving me. I just cannot express the smile I had on my face when I saw the email. I was like . Thank you again moderators!

A little about myself!
I am not sure why I developed interest in cars. I guess it was in my 8th grade when I first broke the tail lamps of my dad's Tata Estate. I could not even reach the pedals properly. Whenever I got an opportunity I used to start it, rev it and feel like the king of the road. I used to go back to school and boast about it to my friends. And I was being treated like a big boy kind of image! I liked it! Maybe that has grown over the years. I am sure many of you here might have a similar experience of getting beat up dad for doing such naughty stuffs. The interest in cars started from my dad's Ambassador and Tata Estate. When I grew up I bought myself a 'Baleno'.

I am also a DIY enthusiast. I have to admit that I have messed up quite a few DIY projects and amicably wept in a restroom for the loss but came out convincing myself that I have learned something today.

Why am I here? I had a lot of questions in my mind and I found answers to most of it from team-bhp. I hope to exchange ideas and share whatever knowledge I have acquired over time.

Well, I guess this is not a long write-up. Thank you for reading and I hope to have a great stay at team-bhp.

PS
[Can somebody point me as to how I could get the stickers from?]
Old 3rd May 2013, 12:47   #2
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Here I am finally. I am petrolhead_chn!

Hi petrolhead_chn,

Welcome aboard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead_chn View Post
I guess it was in my 8th grade when I first broke the tail lamps of my dad's Tata Estate. I could not even reach the pedals properly.
I think this kid has 1-upped you : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street...ari-india.html (Video: 10 year old kid driving a Ferrari in India)

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead_chn View Post
[Can somebody point me as to how I could get the stickers from?]
http://store.team-bhp.com

cya around,
R
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd May 2013, 13:16   #3
BHPian

Default Re: Here I am finally. I am petrolhead_chn!

Thank you for pointing me to the store. I am very eager to get the sticker stuck on my Baleno.
Closed Thread