Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 10th May 2013, 00:14   #1
BHPian

Default Hello BHPians

Hello fellow petrolheads.I am Priyank Talati,I am a 23 year old freshly passed out Doctor from Mumbai.Gosh I must say entry into Team BHP is a tough affair,I finally got in after my 5th attempt at application,so yeah congratulations to me.My love for cars goes a long way.I started loving cars when i was 14 years old,I used to love seeing cars zoom past me when I used to ride my trusty old Hercules bicycle on my way to school.I used to love seeing the rare in those days German cars.This affair with cars grew deeper over the years and as the years rolled by I got my drivers licence when I was 18.I learnt driving in an old Indica 1st Gen Petrol.What a car it was with a heavy steering and stone hard clutch and a super-notchy gearbox.Also thats when i learnt about Team BHP after I learnt driving.Eventhough I was a medical student the mechanics of a car always intruiged me and so while googling how a car works I stumbeled across Team BHP.I was a fountain of information about cars and bikes and I learnt a lot abot cars from all the members.A year after I learnt driving we got a Nano and a Honda City in quick sucession.Team BHP opinions helped a lot in buying the cars in my family.I love taking the Honda out on long drives at night when traffic is thin so I can visit the snarly redline and rev the i-VTEC.The nano is for local suburban drives as the cutie parks itself on a dime and cuts through traffic like a hot knife through butter.I also have a reliable Honda Eterno geared scooter at home which is again used for short commutes.Apart from cars my other intrests are playing the Guitar,planes,weapons and trains.
Old 10th May 2013, 11:49   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Hello BHPians

Hello Doc, welcome to TBHP. Nice to know your interests in automobiles and yes you can even contribute of your profession as well if another BHPian is in need - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ultations.html

Also good to hear about your other varied interests and welcome once again!
girishglg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th May 2013, 12:15   #3
BHPian

Thank You GirishglG for your welcome.I didnt know about the Doctors thread on Team Bhp,while surfing before,I never used to come out of the car forums!!!
Old 10th May 2013, 12:27   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard Doc!

Please ensure that you take a quick look through this thread, especially point #2 : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...etiquette.html (Expected Posting Etiquette)

Also, do try and include lines between paragraphs, as it makes reading posts a lot easier.

Cheers,
R
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread