Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 16th May 2013, 16:11   #1

Default Hello from Mumbai.

Feels wonderful to be a part of this exquisite forum!!!

Hello fellow BHP-ians, This is Hiren from Mumbai. I am a technical IT manager by profession.
Although I have not been a petrol-head for most part of my life, it's just in this past year that I started driving and got my first vehicle (i20 sportz).
Picking it was a tough decision. I developed a strong liking towards Jazz, but by the time I got to buying - it was out of production. Settled for i20, as it came close to ticking most boxes Jazz ticked, and am getting to like my little feature-packed hatch!

Got directed to this forum by one of the monthly sales report, which indeed a lot of industry people follow. I know my uncle (works for Mahindra) does. So I got to read the beautiful report and got hooked to this site. And now, my day does not end before I rummage through it's forums at least once to get my daily fix.

All thanks to the superbly valuable insights shared by it's members and the moderators to closely monitor the content and ensuring it's relevance - am sure it's a tough job with a lot of us joining as time progresses.

Am looking forward to be an active contributor on this forum, and am sure I would keep learning from the collective knowledge of it's members.

Cheers :-)
-HK

Last edited by Rehaan : 16th May 2013 at 17:19. Reason: Welcome aboard. Post edited - 2 smileys max ;)
-veSpace is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread