Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 23rd May 2013, 23:51   #1

Default I did it !

Dear Team BHPians,

Finally I made it to the team. I must say it was long persued dream and after a couple of rejections in the past, I took a pause of 3 months and applied. This time I made it ! I must thank the moderators for granting my membership to this community.

You cannot imagine the intense joy that ran through me when I check my email which confirmed my membership to the forum, which read "Team-BHP Membership APPROVED". For the last 6 days that I had applied for membership, I was literally checking my Email almost hourly.

It feels proud to be a part of this team and looking forward to contributing meaningfully to this forum.

On my side, I am a Senior Manager in IT. I have a great passion for cars and photography, the reason I wished to be a part of this community.

Looking forward to spending countless hours on this Forum.

Cheers !
Closed Thread