Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 23rd May 2013, 23:52   #1

Cool Finally at Team-BHP

Hi Fellow BHPians,

This is my 3rd attempt while getting into the esteemed community. It gives me great pleasure to be a newbie and part of such a wonderful forum. Thanks Moderators for granting me access to this valuable forum

About myself, Am a Techie working in Bangalore. Originally from Vasco, Goa. Do a lot of highway driving especially the Bangalore - Goa route in recent times.

Family cars that have been driven by me are Fiat Padmini (Where i learned driving), Maruti-800, Maruti Zen 1999 Model, Tata Indica DLG, Ford Icon 1.6 SXi, Maruti Alto LXi, Maruti Swift ZDi and Tata Indica Vista VX. It has been 3 years since i had been driving the Zen in Bangalore, am down now with an Indica Vista in Bangalore.

I love Off-Roading and my brother has a CJ 500 modified off roading monster down in Goa. Will definitely post some pictures later on. Would be down to Goa for the Mahindra Great Escape on 24th August 2013. Will post some pics of the Great Escape event and some breath taking off roading pictures and videos of our past.

I love cars from the bottom of my heart. Team-BHP has been an ideal platform whenever i had queries about be it mileage, which car to buy, modifications etc to get a very unbiased opinion. I would definitely like to give back this community some positives and negatives of my new white beauty the Indica Vista driven now for almost 8 months and done up 14k kilometers.
Old 29th May 2013, 09:18   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Finally at Team-BHP

Scorpion_Vista - Welcome aboard. There are a good number of Goans active in this Forum and I got serious help during my trip to Goa. You could do some value addition to the below Bangalore - Goa route thread as its your regular travel.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-...goa-route.html
Old 29th May 2013, 12:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacs View Post
Scorpion_Vista - Welcome aboard. There are a good number of Goans active in this Forum and I got serious help during my trip to Goa. You could do some value addition to the below Bangalore - Goa route thread as its your regular travel.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-...goa-route.html
Yup Jacs, Thanks for giving me a pointer. Will definitely post out here. The best route right now is Bangalore and from here till Hubli By-Pass to Goa its a full Highway (Key locations are Tumkur, Sira, Hiriyur, Chitradurga, Davanagare, Ranebennur, Haveri, Hubli By-Pass, Kalghatgi, Yellapur, Ankola, Karwar, Canacona, Cuncolim, Goa).

However there are plenty routes. Had been to Goa recently in the month of March 2013 and took this route. Its National Highway NH-4 route and would get help in case stuck with any unexpected problem since lots of traffic on this route. The Volvo buses take this route too, specially KSRTC Airavat.
Old 7th June 2013, 16:50   #4
BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP Scorpion_Vista.

Would be great to see that Jeep's pictures. Off roading is something I have always been attracted to. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can be a part of it.

Cheers,
Sam
Old 19th June 2013, 03:22   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by samarth.bhatia View Post
Welcome to Team BHP Scorpion_Vista.

Would be great to see that Jeep's pictures. Off roading is something I have always been attracted to. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can be a part of it.

Cheers,
Sam
Sure thing Buddy, By the way I would be traveling to Goa on 23rd August 2013, for the Mahindra Great Escape 4x4 Off Roading Event. It is some hell of fun to get covered in muck from head to toe. Have been for the last 3 Mahindra Great Escapes of Goa. Once back from it will definitely post some exciting and mind blowing pictures

Am all excited about it and the count down begins...
Old 19th June 2013, 10:31   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion_Vista View Post
Hi Fellow BHPians,

About myself, Am a Techie working in Bangalore. Originally from Vasco, Goa. Do a lot of highway driving especially the Bangalore - Goa route in recent times.
Welcome to the forum , we now know who to ask for Bangalore Goa route details . Look forward to the off roading pics . Keep revving .
Closed Thread