Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25th May 2013, 17:05   #1
BHPian
 
YanTra Makto's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: India
Posts: 135
Thanked: 377 Times
Smile Finally In

, Had been trying for over 3 years now to get into team BHP.
And finally I get lucky in my 6th attempt!.
Well, so lot of catching up to do, so will be posting lot of archives travelogues, hope we enjoy.
Well I have an Alto and a 1968 JAWA, will be upgrading to a XUV, Scorpio or Bolero soon.
Have traveled a lot all over India, presently am in Bidar.
So stop over guys and keep reving
YanTra Makto is offline  
Old 26th May 2013, 20:26   #2
BHPian
 
Loud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 214
Thanked: 167 Times
Default Re: Finally In

Welcome to the forum, YanTra Makto!
Wish you a pleasant stay here. 6th attempt shows your determination to be a TBHP member.
Waiting for ownership reports and much more from your side.
Cheers!
Loud is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th May 2013, 20:36   #3
BHPian
 
YanTra Makto's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: India
Posts: 135
Thanked: 377 Times
Default Re: Finally In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loud View Post
Welcome to the forum, YanTra Makto!
Wish you a pleasant stay here. 6th attempt shows your determination to be a TBHP member.
Waiting for ownership reports and much more from your side.
Cheers!
Thanks Loud, Well, do 6 attempts in 3 years count for much, but yes on the serious side I really wanted to be in here, will unleash soon!
YanTra Makto is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th May 2013, 09:21   #4
BHPian
 
Nonstop-driver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Noida
Posts: 395
Thanked: 358 Times
Default Re: Finally In

Quote:
Originally Posted by YanTra Makto View Post
Thanks Loud, Well, do 6 attempts in 3 years count for much, but yes on the serious side I really wanted to be in here, will unleash soon!
It shows that you were in constant endeavor to get on-board, and I must say you have lots of patience! I waited for 2 years, 3 attempts and thought myself to be most patient person!

Did you mentioned Java? Still maintained? I rode it once and still yearn to ride it sometime. Those were the days...

Welcome!
Nonstop-driver is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th May 2013, 12:14   #5
BHPian
 
vindrider2626's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: trivandrum
Posts: 119
Thanked: 45 Times
Default Re: Finally In

Quote:
Originally Posted by YanTra Makto View Post
, Had been trying for over 3 years now to get into team BHP.
And finally I get lucky in my 6th attempt!.
Well, so lot of catching up to do, so will be posting lot of archives travelogues, hope we enjoy.
Well I have an Alto and a 1968 JAWA, will be upgrading to a XUV, Scorpio or Bolero soon.
Have traveled a lot all over India, presently am in Bidar.
So stop over guys and keep reving
welcome ,me too got into the forum this month after 4 years and 5 attempts.By the way i too had a java which i gave it for free 7 years back to a workshop guy and am rueing it since then.At that time it didnt have any value and was an eyesore in my garage.
vindrider2626 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2013, 17:35   #6
BHPian
 
YanTra Makto's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: India
Posts: 135
Thanked: 377 Times
Talking Re: Finally In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonstop-driver View Post
Did you mentioned Java? Still maintained? I rode it once and still yearn to ride it sometime. Those were the days...
Quote:
Originally Posted by vindrider2626 View Post
i too had a java which i gave it for free 7 years back
Yes I still have it.

Its a 1968 model. My dad bought it second hand in 1972.

I have been driving it since 94 and it has been with around solely with me since 2001 till now.

I have been on it to even exotic locales like Cherrapunji and Arunachal.

It recently was displayed in the India Bike Week.


Finally In-dscf0974.jpg


That's my father with my sons at the IBW!


TC.
YanTra Makto is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2013, 09:53   #7
BHPian
 
Nonstop-driver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Noida
Posts: 395
Thanked: 358 Times
Default Re: Finally In

That's one hell of a maintained bike you have! Kudos to you and your dad!
Nonstop-driver is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2013, 18:14   #8
BHPian
 
YanTra Makto's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: India
Posts: 135
Thanked: 377 Times
Default Re: Finally In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonstop-driver View Post
That's one hell of a maintained bike you have! Kudos to you and your dad!
Thanks, will post some pics of the IBW sometime.
YanTra Makto is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Finally Finally Finally!!! sudeep.bansal Introduce yourself 7 26th June 2013 23:04
Finally finally finally finally... s4ch Introduce yourself 3 29th March 2012 19:44
Finally finally my digicam is here v12 Gadgets, Computers & Software 21 9th November 2010 11:52
Finally, finally , finally..after 2applications. I am here!! Fordmanchau Introduce yourself 4 22nd July 2009 15:20
Finally ! bobby Introduce yourself 7 7th July 2004 21:41


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 23:31.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks