Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 1st June 2013, 02:43   #1
BHPian

Default Worthwhile Efforts of the Gen-Y!

Warm Greetings to all respected members!
I am an 18 year-old guy, who has been searching for Car Solutions and Mods. and this forum was the first result that G-Search gave.
After getting numerous solutions for my car, I decided to join the forum before buying a second car! I tried the registration three times and I failed.
I tried it after 3 months, a week or so back and I got in .
Phew! A great moment and one of the best moments.

This Forum has contributed to the automotive scene greatly. I am hunting for a good grad. college(And a RE too ) right now. I own a 2007 Esteem with custom projector headlights and an upgraded ICE.

I have great interests in Music and Guitars, and photography and automobiles also are a deep part of my life!

Hope to Contribute on this forum and gain a lot lot of knowledge!
For the music freaks, you can also find me on HFV with the same handle!
Thank you so much!
Old 25th June 2013, 17:39   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Worthwhile Efforts of the Gen-Y!

Hey there nice to know of your interests in auto and things other than auto such as being a audiophile which also means that you have many sections in TBHP where you can contribute and get inputs from.

By the way your handle brings in a lot of memories of a trip to Malaysia in the past and after a series of unusual events (metro breakdown in middle of stations etc) landed in a movie theatre to watch what else 'dvp'

Enjoy your stay here!
girishglg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th June 2013, 23:15   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post
Warm Greetings to all respected members!
I am an 18 year-old guy, who has been searching for Car Solutions and Mods. and this forum was the first result that G-Search gave.
After getting numerous solutions for my car, I decided to join the forum before buying a second car! I tried the registration three times and I failed.
I tried it after 3 months, a week or so back and I got in .
Phew! A great moment and one of the best moments.
Welcome to team-bhp devilwearsprada! Even I'm going to turn 18 in a few months! Nice to know that there are so many young bhpians. Which city are you from?
Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Cheers!
Suraj25 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread