Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 1st June 2013, 07:21   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default New neighbor in the residence

Hello everyone! Finally i am here in this residence to stay, enjoy and give back to the society i have been always fascinated by - The Automobiles. During my initial days of buying Auto, i had visited tbhp but until recent when my interest in automobile got renewed with age, i decided to become a member and share what i know back with community. Of course some of my team members are tbhpians too! And this is an attempt to introduce myself to the neighborhood.

I am an IT joe with immense liking and experience on building enterprise mobile applications for healthcare, manufacturing, automotive and retail industry - 13years! Right from the days when black and white palm PDAs were trendy, i have been working, programming these devices to today's tablets, phablets and smartphones! Like i have owned many cars, i have a "bad" habit of buying new gizmos (wifey says so). I mostly work from north america and India around the year. yes with valid work permit in both countries!

My date with automobiles first started with Maruti 800 (2003) followed by all time favorite Esteem Vxi (2005) and now Sx4 Zxi (2011). While in States, i owned A Mazda protege (20004) and then a Camry LE (2000). To date, i must have clocked around 300K Kms on all of these cars. When my wife reminds me of the DSLR we have bought many years ago in the excitement of buying something "new" i go around clicking some photos!

I live in bangalore with my family comprising of - wifey, daughter - 6yrs and a son - 5 months! And thats pretty much about me.

Well, now its time to buy some tbhp bumper stickers and carry the responsibility of safe and fun drive formally! And to extend the theme of my post title, attaching a photo i just clicked yesterday.

Ciao!
Attached Thumbnails
New neighbor in the residence-img_5162.jpg  

abirnale is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 1st June 2013, 12:27   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: New neighbor in the residence

Welcome aboard, Abirnale. It's great to have you join our family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abirnale View Post
black and white palm PDAs
Too bad Palm isn't around anymore. I'll always have a soft spot for the company, as it's range of PDAs got me hooked to calendars & to-do lists. My VX was a simple device, but it worked. Didn't have a single bug (can't say the same about my Android smartphone).

Quote:
Well, now its time to buy some tbhp bumper stickers and carry the responsibility of safe and fun drive formally!

Have a nice weekend!
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st June 2013, 12:34   #3
BHPian

Default Re: New neighbor in the residence

Hi abirnale!. Welcome on board. Hope you have a great stay here on team-bhp!. Do read the forum rules carefully before posting. Cheers!
GreyAsta is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread