Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 9th June 2013, 17:54   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Better late than never!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loud View Post
I heard that taxes would be uniform in all states (@6% I think) in coming future. Yes, the GT TSI comes well loaded with features but on the visual side, there is nothing that appealing, so I suggested body kit. But, VW charges very high for the body kit. But the fact is that it looks really neat and elegant. Hope the wait ends and you install the body kit soon! Very eager to see some snaps by Wednesday. Will discuss more in the ownership report you would create.
I heard about that too. But i don't think that it would be possible because the states that charge too much tax would vehemently oppose such a move. VW should've made the body kit standard for the GT TSI and that would have been an awesome move. I intend to purchase the body kit as an after market one.
chase_nt is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread