Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 20th June 2013, 19:50   #1

Default Hi Team BHP!

I'm from Mumbai, 23 years old and a big car enthusiast. Few years back I used Google for any automobile queries I had; since I have discovered Team BHP I directly jump over here for all of them and more often than not find the relevant answers; it's amazing how you get to know about different showrooms and service center branches over here, that kind of information is not really available out there. I've driven Premier Padmini, Wagon-R and Swift in the past, and the dream is to be a proud owner of an Audi!

I have received a lot of information from here and hopefully I will be able to contribute with my inputs according to my best knowledge. Looking forward to interactions with other members over here.

Cheers!
Old 21st June 2013, 07:58   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Hi Team BHP!

@Optimusprime909

Hi! And welcome to the team bhp family. Good to have another Mumbaikar aboard!. Hope you have a great stay here. Do share your experiences on the cars you have driven. We would like to read them.
Wishing you good luck!
Cheers.
Closed Thread