Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 22nd June 2013, 10:36   #1
BHPian

Default Finally a proud BHPian !!

Hello Team BHPians,

Finally after six attempts, I received the e-mail I was eagerly waiting for. To start with, my name is Rohit Jambavdekar and I recently completed 21 years. I am a student of Hotel Management, residing in Bandra, Mumbai. It gives me immense pleasure to finally be a part of this esteemed group. The cars we have in our garage currently are the Maruti Zen(99), Maruti 800(03), Maruti Swift Dzire(13). I would be coming up with the detailed report of my cars soon. Being a part of this group is like a dream come true for me. . Like everyone else out here, I am also a true automobile enthusiast since childhood. Even when I was a kid, the only things amazed me we're cars. I would love to sit in the front passenger seat and watch my dad drive. Since then I was waiting for my driving license, so that my dad can rest in the passenger seat. . That's it for now, will be coming up with the initial ownership review of the Swift Dzire, really soon.

Thanks,
Rohitj92
Rohitj92 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd June 2013, 11:23   #2
BHPian

Talking Re: Finally a proud BHPian !!

Hi Rohit!.
Welcome aboard. Have a great stay here. Do post your ownership report. Would love to read it. Looking forward to your contribution. Wishing you good luck. By the way I'm 20!.

Cheers.
GreyAsta is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd June 2013, 19:45   #3
BHPian

Default Re: Finally a proud BHPian !!

Hi Rohitj92, Welcome to T-BHP. Hope you have a nice long stay here!

6 attempts! Oh, how hard you tried for becoming a member. It shows your determination, eh.

Seems you are a true Maruti loyalist. Waiting for an ownership report of your DZire. Which variant, VDi? White?
Old 22nd June 2013, 19:50   #4
BHPian

Default Re: Finally a proud BHPian !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loud View Post
Hi Rohitj92, Welcome to T-BHP. Hope you have a nice long stay here!

6 attempts! Oh, how hard you tried for becoming a member. It shows your determination, eh.

Seems you are a true Maruti loyalist. Waiting for an ownership report of your DZire. Which variant, VDi? White?

Thanks a lot bro,
I hav submitted a report of my Dzire, not sure whether it has been approved by the mods. BTW, its a grey coloured vxi.
Cheers!
Rohitj92 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread