Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th June 2013, 00:11   #1
BHPian

Greetings to All BHPians !

Hello All,
Have finally been able to make it to this hallowed group. Needless to say - am extremely elated that I can finally post and comment and get thoughts from the seniors on the various threads.

A quick introduction about me - Am based out of Gurgaon, working as an Investment Banker. Have been a very avid follower of this forum the last 2 yrs.

My current ride is a Laura TDI Ambiente but I still love driving my 2002 Fiat Palio if I am driving alone - that baby is the 1st car (or rather new car) that I have ever owned and it still looks and drives just as good.

However, my best ride till date has been an Acura TL that I had to part ways with when I relocated back to India.

Enough said about me. Would love to meet up TBHP gents from the Gurgaon circuit sometime and talk cars (and bikes too maybe).

Cheers till then !
SanjuInGgn is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th June 2013, 10:25   #2
BHPian

Re: Greetings to All BHPians !

Welcome to T-BHP, SanjuInGgn!
Wish you have a pleasant stay here.

Waiting for an ownership report of both the Laura and the Palio, with lots of pictures. Any modifications done to your Palio?

Hope to see you participating actively in the forum and its activities.
Loud is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th June 2013, 22:42   #3
BHPian

Welcome to the family of Petrolheads SanjuInGgn!!
Hope you will have a very pleasant stay here.

You really got nice set of wheels I must say. Love both the Laura and Palio. Eagerly waiting for your ownership reports on both the cars. Have a nice stay here.

Regards,

Rohit.
Old 27th June 2013, 00:00   #4
BHPian

Thanks for the welcome note, Loud and Rohitj92. Appreciate the cheer !

On the ownership reviews - will do that soon as I can get a breather from this hectic week. My Laura will be going for its 2nd scheduled free service this weekend - so that would be a good time to pen my thoughts.

On the Palio - its just completed its 11th yr, although it hasn't really clocked a lot of miles (had been pretty much sitting at home for approx 7 yrs). But honestly, I am getting more eager thinking of penning the ownership report for that one more than the Laura.
So maybe, I'll do that one first and then go to the Laura.

Cheers !
SanjuInGgn is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed