Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 28th June 2013, 03:07   #1
BHPian

Default My membership is approved !

Greetings to everybody on Team-BHP.

I'm a 24 year old student pursuing MBA and residing in Delhi. Prior to this, while I was pursuing B.Tech, one of my friends told me about Team-BHP, and since then I've been hooked completely. Looking back, it has been almost six years since the first time I wished to be a part of Team-BHP, and here I am, however, I'll always regret that I couldn't interact with 'Sam 'TheYeti' Kapasi'. I just loved his posts and was quite shocked and sad when I read about his untimely demise. His post on 'How to post in proper English' is Superb.

My interests within the automotive world are restricted to cars only and even then I don't consider myself an 'enthusiast', I'm just a curious admirer. Apart from that my interests are travelling, watching movies and reading about current affairs of the world and trying to understand its complexities.

I've never owned a car 'per se', however my family has owned a number of cars like - Maruti Suzuki's - 800, Zen, WagonR Lxi, Esteem Vxi, Swift Vdi (still with us), Hyundai's - Santro Lx, Accent Glx, i10 Magna (still with us) and Getz Gvs Prime Crdi (still with us) and Tata Indica V2.
I've the privelege of using the Getz Crdi as my ride and i wish to buy a BMW/Mercedes/Audi/Jaguar sedan (the model doesn't matter) for my father.

Bye for now !
vishalchaudhary is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread