Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 29th August 2013, 15:21   #1

Default Glad to be accepted into the BHP fold

Hi All Team BHP-ians.

Glad to be accepted into the BHP fold. Like others I have been following BHP advice, suggestions, informative threads for some time now. Hope to derive quality knowledge and would be grateful to help.

Despite being in the legal profession I do allow my bohemian spirit to wander. My Scorpio (ma daughter calls it White Mamba) has been my faithful and trustworthy friend in all my travels. Have done about a dozen trips from Delhi to Kolkata, Orissa ..... Oops Odisha, Himachal, J&K, Leh, Rajasthan. Hope to add more to my list.

Need suggestions and advice. I am also planning to buy a RE TB. Will that be a choice good enough considering my age (47). I am keen on it but my family thinks otherwise. So till the argument is settled hopefully before parliament passes all its pending Bills amidst the Walkouts, I hope to get some clear, crisp, frank suggestions from all you guys.

Cya for now

Last edited by Rehaan : 29th August 2013 at 16:28. Reason: Adding some paragraph spacing for readability :)
Angeleyes27 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 19:45   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Glad to be accepted into the BHP fold

Hearty welcome to TBhp, Angeleyes27 and wish you have a great time here and hope to see your activity with your reviews and comments on the forums.

All the best, Angeleyes27.

Closed Thread