Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 29th August 2013, 22:53   #1
AMP

Default Its my day today! I am also a BHPian.

Hello my fellow Team-BHPian,

Finally the day has come when my membership got approved. My association with Team BHP begin around 4 years back when one of my colleague (also a senior BHPian) introduced me to this wonderful site. Actually at that time, I was searching for the new car and had many questions. But instead of answering my queries he gave me the Team-BHP address and told me that you will find the answers of all your queries here. Since then I barely think of any day when I have not visited this site.

I am Gaurav Pandey from Uttar Pradesh but currently settled in Pune. I am an IT professional and working in Indian MNC. On academics front, I am a MBA from SP Jain, Mumbai and BE in IT.

I learnt driving from my friend’s car around 14 years back. I have owned Tata Indica and Hyundai Santro in past and currently have Fiat Linea Tjet.

I also want to thank moderators for approving my membership and looking forward for wonderful time with you all.

Cheers, Gaurav
AMP is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 23:38   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Its my day today! I am also a BHPian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMP View Post
But instead of answering my queries he gave me the Team-BHP address and told me that you will find the answers of all your queries here.
Yeah, you asked for a word and he gave you the Dictionary! Thats Team BHP!

Welcome to the World - although you are already a part of it for the last few years. Being a member and able to post is a bliss in itself!

- Sai
Vihari is offline   (3) Thanks
Closed Thread