Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 5th September 2013, 11:36   #1
BHPian

Smile Here I am, this is me

Hello Team,

Morning time, office time, there is a software release to be made to the client; itís urgent. I am the only architect in the team and I make the cardinal mistake, I checked my email and to my joy the ďapprovedĒ email has landed in the inbox. Here goes the work day, like so many days before when I read about cars in this forum for last three years.

Today is special, the sun seems just right, albeit my cubicle met says itís hot in Bangalore today. The ride from home to office in my Toyota Liva seems perfect now. After all, it was purchased with Vid6639 and GTO reviews. At last, I can thank you guys, for real in T-BHP.

The facts of my life, I am a Bong (Bengali) in Bang (Bangalore). Born in cultural curries in Calcutta, educated in something called as information technology, like to play Sitar and head out for travel.

Other than the Liva, I had Alto Lxi (which is sold now after Liva came home last month). In Kolkata, there is an SX4 which is severely underused.

Dream Car?

A Flying Bentley or Hummer H3, oh God please!!!

Dream Drive?

GQ drive, a real cross country from India, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq till Egypt. The last one is CA Route 1 (done that but was not driving).

Okay guys, let me come out of this dream; the software has to go today.

Cheers,
Samik
samikc is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th September 2013, 12:07   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Here I am, this is me

Quote:
Originally Posted by samikc View Post
Hello Team,

Morning time, office time, there is a software release to be made to the client; itís urgent. I am the only architect in the team and I make the cardinal mistake, I checked my email and to my joy the ďapprovedĒ email has landed in the inbox. Here goes the work day, like so many days before when I read about cars in this forum for last three years.
Welcome aboard samikc.

I too received my membership approval email bang in the morning office hours. It made my day . Post that i spent most of the day browsing through many of the old pages with a wide smile on my face as this time i was an insider with a voice .
Closed Thread