Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 5th September 2013, 18:10   #1

Default A newbie trying to muster his place among the biggies

Hi All,

After couple of failed attempts to join this community, here I am!!
Finally a member of this fantastic family. I have been following the auto reviews and travelogues from a long time. Being a ardent fan of driving and long haul travels, I am hoping to pen some of my past experiences which may be useful for the members.

I hope to have a healthy and fruitful association with this community in the times to come!!

Cheers,
SwiftAxle
SwiftAxle is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th September 2013, 10:24   #2

Default Re: A newbie trying to muster his place among the biggies

Welcome aboard Swiftaxle,

A hearty welcome from a fellow newbie, I think we share the touring aspect please include the details of what you drive currently. Looking forward to your experience sharing.

Have a wonderful stay here!
Closed Thread