Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 8th September 2013, 14:50   #1
BHPian

Default Into the Redline!!! WOW

Hi fellow Team-Bhpians, i am Adarsh. From Mysore, working in the Bangalore IT world. Delighted to be part of such a dedicated and passionate automotive forum.

Stumbled across this forum via google, since then this has dragged me into the automotive world without any respite. Feels good !!!

Having a Swift VDI before, bought a pre-worshipped civic few months back for my brother mainly because of 2 threads here ( GTO's "preworshipped" civic & The civic maintenance bible ) Thanks for all your valuable contributions in making that decision. Fully enjoying these two beauties now.

Had heard terms like DDIS & I-VTEC before, but now i know some thing that they actually mean and feel like.

Hope to learn a LOT and give my little available if any to this DATABANK & interact with you fellas.

Cheers,
Adarsh
Adi22 is online now   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread