Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 11th September 2013, 15:38   #1
BHPian

Default Yet another new entrant to the 'Revvolution'!

Hello everyone! What an excitement it was, after one rejected registration I managed to get the approval the second time round. Indeed feel ecstatic.

I am Jayalal, from Bangalore 30 + something. I have been reading the posts from the knowledgeable and esteemed T-Bhpians for a while now. I have only been driving for the past few years and have very little technical knowledge of automobiles. I am here to learn more as I am slowly becoming a petrol head (or diesel head).
I have owned 2 bikes until now; Suzuki Samurai, a Pulsar 150 2003 model. I owned a Swift Dzire VDI for 4 years, a companion for over 52k kilometers. I have recently sold it, now a proud owner of the Beast- XUV 5oo. I had decided on XUV after a lot of posts that I read on the forum - including the niggles one. It has been just over 2 months (2 Months and 1 day to be precise) since I have had the XUV, and I am loving the experience so far.

Cheers to all, hope to catch up and wish to contribute whatever little I can to this wonderful forum. Keep revving as they say here!
Jay
Jred is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 11th September 2013, 22:07   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Yet another new entrant to the 'Revvolution'!

Welcome aboard Jayalal! and congrats for your new acquisition XUV 500.

Your XUV is red/maroon? Just guessing as in your handle Jred, J is derived from your first name and I think either red is the color of your car or may be its your favorite color.

You're lucky that you got the membership approved here in second attempt. For me it was a long wait and in 5th attempt I got it approved.

Have a wonderful stay here!

-
SS
SaurabhSaran is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th September 2013, 22:59   #3
BHPian

Default Re: Yet another new entrant to the 'Revvolution'!

Thanks so much SaurabhSaran. Well, my xuv is Silver colored. You are partially right about the name - J is from the first part of my name and red the second. From Jayalal - J from Jay and red is from Lal. Couldn't find anything more catchy.

Safe driving to you!
Old 12th September 2013, 22:50   #4
BHPian

Welcome jayalal

Nice to have another member from bangalore. Congrats on your wonderful purchase, XUV is a beast of machine and one I would like to own when the $$$ oblige.
Share your purchase and ownership experience here.
appu.bhandari is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread