Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 20th September 2013, 22:23   #1
BHPian

Default An Aerospace Engineer in Team BHP!

Hello Team-bhpians!

I am GRAND23, an Aerospace Design Engineer working in Bangalore.

I have been reading the posts in this forum everyday as a guest viewer from long time. Finally my registration was accepted. Thanks to moderators.

Currently booked the Hyundai Grand i10 Diesel, yet to take delivery. This is my first car. I think now you came to know, why my user name is GRAND23. Since it is my first car in my life, I taught so.

I heard about team bhp through my colleague. He use to always open a separate window along with his software. Many times I needed his help and I use to go to his desk. You know what! Its Team BHP website all I can see.

One day we were talking about travelling on vacation. He immediately opened a team bhp website and asked me to read posts on travelogues. I started to read the travelogues and then slowly spread to ownership reports and official reviews. Finally I became addict, just like you guys.

My colleague moved to another company. All he did to me is, he ignited the fire and left. Now I take his place in opening the team bhp website along with my software.

I finally understood why he was so crazy about team bhp!
GRAND23 is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 20th September 2013, 23:38   #2
BHPian

Welcome GRAND23! I am also working in aerospace domain in Pune. Looking forward to your ownership review of i10
the_skyliner is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 21st September 2013, 15:32   #3
BHPian

Default Re: An Aerospace Engineer in Team BHP!

Welcome to TeamBhp GRAND23, its nice to see another addicted guy amongst us , looking forward your to your detailed ownership report for the grand. drive safe
sajid33 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread