Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 24th October 2013, 01:50   #1

Post A newbie from Kolkata says hello!

Hi to all fellow BHPians. I am Surath, a 29 years old kolkatan on cloud nine since I got the mail confirming my membership an hour ago. Words cannot describe the feeling of finally being able to declare myself as a BHPian and I cannot thank the moderators more for it. I have been an avid follower for the last three years since my brother hooked me up to the reviews as my dad was looking for a hatchback which resulted in the Ford Figo EXI rolling in to our family garage. My current ride and love is my 2012 white Mahindra Verito D6. The lady in question may not be the fastest or the slickest on the road but it sure carries with it an aura of maturity and sensibility which I fell in love with and hope to crunch a lot of kms on the odo with her. My driving teacher was my dad's 1995 maruti suzuki zen mh410 which had clocked a loyal 124000 kms before she was retired.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention my first Team-Bhp spotting yesterday evening at around 6.30 pm saw a gentleman driving a beautiful Mahindra Thar soft top with a great set of wheels and IDS stickers on left bumper on e.m bypass near saltlake. Couldn't take a snap as I was driving alone. I am eagerly waiting for my own set of stickers to arrive and hope to meet fellow Team-BHPians on the road someday.Its fascinating to think that my first spotting almost coincided with my membership confirmation. Now I think I am moving off topic a bit so stopping before my imagination drifts like F&F tokyo drift .

Thanks to all and drive safe!

Mahindra Verito D6
Ford Figo EXI.
veritoman is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th October 2013, 04:13   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: A newbie from Kolkata says hello!

Welcome Veritoman.
Please go through the various rules of the forum, one really has to follow them.

Hope to see you in the next meet.

Regards
cityvic
cityvic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th October 2013, 12:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityvic View Post
Welcome Veritoman.
Please go through the various rules of the forum, one really has to follow them.

Hope to see you in the next meet.

Regards
cityvic
Thanks cityvic for your welcome.I have already gone through them before posting and will surely strive to adhere to all rules and guidelines in the future and make it to the next Team-BHP meet.
Old 24th October 2013, 16:07   #4
BHPian

Hey veritoman, welcome aboard. Congrats one getting approved your membership. I know how it feels like because even I got my membership approved yesterday.
Looking forward to the ownership review of your Verito and Figo.
Keep revvin!
CF_911
Car_Freak_911 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2013, 11:03   #5
BHPian

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to meeting you during the meets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritoman View Post
Oh, I almost forgot to mention my first Team-Bhp spotting yesterday evening at around 6.30 pm saw a gentleman driving a beautiful Mahindra Thar soft top with a great set of wheels and IDS stickers on left bumper on e.m bypass near saltlake. Couldn't take a snap as I was driving alone. I am eagerly waiting for my own set of stickers to arrive and hope to meet fellow Team-BHPians on the road someday.Its fascinating to think that my first spotting almost coincided with my membership confirmation. Now I think I am moving off topic a bit so stopping before my imagination drifts like F&F tokyo drift .
If its a dark grey one, I guess its JD's Thar.
Altocumulus is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2013, 12:34   #6

Thumbs up Re: A newbie from Kolkata says hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altocumulus View Post
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to meeting you during the meets.

If its a dark grey one, I guess its JD's Thar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Car_Freak_911 View Post
Hey veritoman, welcome aboard. Congrats one getting approved your membership. I know how it feels like because even I got my membership approved yesterday.
Looking forward to the ownership review of your Verito and Figo.
Keep revvin!
CF_911
Thanks car freak 911, altocumulus and a warm welcome to you too. Yesterday I got my stickers in the mail and you wouldn't believe how excited I was. I was like a 10 year old boy with a shiny new hotwheels in his hands. I was cooped up in my garage for two hours strategically planning, calculating which stickers to put and where . My dad was mildly amused at me behaving like a child and said " the last time I saw you like this was when you got your first car". I am attaching some pictures for reference and please forgive me for the bad quality pics.
Attached Thumbnails
A newbie from Kolkata says hello!-imag0292.jpg  

A newbie from Kolkata says hello!-imag0296.jpg  

A newbie from Kolkata says hello!-imag0295.jpg  

A newbie from Kolkata says hello!-imag0299.jpg  

A newbie from Kolkata says hello!-imag0303.jpg  

veritoman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2013, 15:06   #7
BHPian

Haha! Good to hear that there are people like me.
By the way the Got Bhp sticker position is kinda good plus it covers a few scratches also.
Car_Freak_911 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2013, 17:45   #8
BHPian

Wow! Yours seems to be a case of " So many stickers, so less car"!! Welcome to the BHP family!!
Old 25th October 2013, 18:27   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel385 View Post
Wow! Yours seems to be a case of " So many stickers, so less car"!! Welcome to the BHP family!!
Indeed neel, a couple more wouldn't hurt but will settle for a landrover .
Old 25th October 2013, 18:27   #10
BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP,Veritoman. Awaiting to see your contributions
virgopal is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread