Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 24th October 2013, 15:45   #1
BHPian

Smile Living cars!

It had been nine days after I registered into t-bhp. I check my mail that night expecting a "We are sorry, but your Team-BHP membership could not be approved." message from team-bhp since it was the usual thing I would receive. To my surprise, this time it wasn't the same but I had four emails from t-bhp saying "Your membership has been approved" and seeing that my face went . The most interesting email I have received so far I should say..I'd like to thank GTO and the team for taking me aboard.

A little about me:
I'm a mechanical engineering student based in mangalore, 19 at heart. It was when I was 4 that I realised my love towards cars when my uncle gifted me with the then popular Maruti Zen scale model. Collecting the model became my hobby then on. My dream of driving a car came true when I grew 14. Dad was my first teacher and our trusty Maruti 800 was the first car I drove. We still have her.
Apart from cars, I like to check out the gadgets that keep flocking the market. I also like photography and Cycling is also my passion. I've bought three bicycles in the past and still have all of them. Recently I did a small DIY restore of my latest bicycle to prevent it from rusting and I would like to know if threads can be made on them too. Looking forward to meet the Mangalore bhpians.

See you guys around the forum.
Keep revvin!
CF_911
Car_Freak_911 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 25th October 2013, 13:16   #2

Default Re: Living cars!

Welcome CF_911 to the world of automotive passion. It's great to see a young member join the community. Wish I could remember when I grew the passion for cars. Hope you have a great ride with Team-BHP.
veritoman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2013, 15:35   #3
BHPian

Wink Re: Living cars!

Thank you Veritoman for the warm welcome and yeah I'm sure I'll have a great ride with Team-Bhp.
Old 25th October 2013, 18:02   #4
BHPian

I'd be very glad if someone answers to the little question I have posed above in my intro.
Sorry I couldn't edit my above post so I had to post again.
Old 26th October 2013, 06:41   #5
Senior - BHPian

You are welcome to make any thread you like, as long as it is within the rules of the Forum.
However, as a newbie, you might have to wait a bit before you earn the rights to start your own thread(s).
Old 26th October 2013, 15:17   #6
BHPian

Alright, thank you Sir for answering my query.
Closed Thread