Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 4th November 2013, 16:57   #1

Default Hello World!

Hello Everyone!

I am Jayesh from Kochi and this is my first post in TeamBHP.

Had been stalking this site and devouring tonnes of knowledge since 2006. Had applied twice over the years for a membership and finally 2013 saw me as a TeamBHP member.

The first vehicle that i own is my faithful Discover 125cc purchased in 2006. Never had i faced a problem with it and today with 56000 kms on the odo, it still serves me patiently.

Marriage, a toddler and after 3 missed opportunities to acquire my 'first' car, 2011 finally saw me with a white Hyundai i20 CRDi Asta. 63000 kms later on the i20 i have booked my first RE Bullet 500 (Forest Green) on October 16th 2013. Waiting patiently for THE day to own the bullet and saving every rupee i can during the wait so that i can go easy on the EMIs. Its going to be a 4 month patient wait here in Kerala for the Bullet 500.

Hope to learn and gain from the experts in this wonderful forum. Thank you TeamBHP for recognizing me as a member!
jayeshgnath is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th November 2013, 11:12   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Hello World!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayeshgnath View Post
Hello Everyone!
i have booked my first RE Bullet 500 (Forest Green) on October 16th 2013. Waiting patiently for THE day to own the bullet and saving every rupee i can during the wait so that i can go easy on the EMIs. Its going to be a 4 month patient wait here in Kerala for the Bullet 500......
I can understand your feeling, even I am waiting for my cl5 for last 2 months and still 2 months to go before I have my bull. I am sure as day progresses our hearbeat will be on rise .

Welcome to our fraternity and wish you a pleasant stay.
DragonHawk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th November 2013, 11:57   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hello Everyone!

I am Jayesh from Kochi and this is my first post in TeamBHP.
Welcome Jayesh and good to see yet another Kochi guy on board. Please do check Cochin Meet and Drive thread as we are very much active when it comes to quick meets and long drives. Let's hope we can get to see your RE in the next meet.

Have fun!
naveen.raju is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th November 2013, 12:58   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonHawk View Post
I can understand your feeling, even I am waiting for my cl5 for last 2 months and still 2 months to go before I have my bull. I am sure as day progresses our hearbeat will be on rise .

Welcome to our fraternity and wish you a pleasant stay.
Hello DragonHawk, thank you for the warm welcome.

Congratulations for making it half way through the wait. Hope your bull is delivered at the earliest. CL500 is an awesome ride, the fuel injection system ensuring crisp and sweet throttle responses.

After a long battle and multiple rounds of convincing my son, I had initially gone to the showroom to book the Desert Storm (my son's choice however was the CL500 in teal color). At the show room and after riding the Bullet500, got into another confusion. Did 4 rides back to back on the Classics and Bullet and finally settled for the Bullet500. Thankfully my wife and son are in agreement or else i would have had to undergo another week of sleepless nights pondering on which model to go for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Welcome Jayesh and good to see yet another Kochi guy on board. Please do check Cochin Meet and Drive thread as we are very much active when it comes to quick meets and long drives. Let's hope we can get to see your RE in the next meet.

Have fun!
Thank you Naveen! Hope to meet all during such meets...soon on my RE
Did go through the quick mini meet thread where you all had met on 28th of September at Centre Square Mall. Good to know you all had fun.

Certainly a wonderful idea to involve the family in such meets. No complaints from the "home ministry" for sure.
Old 5th November 2013, 13:47   #5
BHPian

Quote:
After a long battle and multiple rounds of convincing my son, I had initially gone to the showroom to book the Desert Storm (my son's choice however was the CL500 in teal color). At the show room and after riding the Bullet500, got into another confusion. Did 4 rides back to back on the Classics and Bullet and finally settled for the Bullet500. Thankfully my wife and son are in agreement or else i would have had to undergo another week of sleepless nights pondering on which model to go for.
Dilemma which you experienced with respect to Bullet 500 is commendable. I had experienced same dilemma with TB500, but finally I had to listen to my heart and booked CL5

You did the right thing by choosing Bullet 500. More so I feel it is always mind vs heart when it comes to choosing bikes among RE and my suggestion will be "always listen to the heart". I am sure we will be completely satisfied and it won't let us down in future
Closed Thread