Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 7th November 2013, 10:59   #1

Default Great To Be Here!

Hellooo People!!!

Finally!!! The Mods have shown mercy . 5 tries to get them to approve my registration.

Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself... My Name is Richie Subbaiah, Born, brought up, Studied, Work & Live in Bangalore (and have enjoyed every second of it). My roots are from the land of the valleys in Kodagu (or Coorg as it is commonly known). Married for the past 11 years, I have a daughter of 7 years.

I have an MA (Eco) and a 3 year Diploma in Fashion Design. Workwise, I have no clue as to how I ended up Heading India's Largest Staffing company with the educational background that I have!

I have been a Team-BHP visitor for the past 2-3 years, read most posts, avid follower of the travelogue, but for some reason did not register. Then came the point where I started visiting TBHP practically everyday, and here I am as a registered member .

I have had various vehicles in the past, Started with Dads fiat padmini, a maruthi 800 ox, tata siera, ford escot, ford icon, tata safari, hyundai verna and now own my 5th Mitsubishi Lancer. Totally fell in love with the Lancers handling over the years and today find it difficult to walk away from it.

I love to drive (with or without company). Have done Bangalore-Leh twice already and planning another trip on my new Royale Enfield Desert Storm in June 2014. My work takes me to places that regular travelers do not get to, and the rest of the places I get to on personal interest. Was working in Dubai for a few years where my work took me to many countries.

TBHP for me is inspirational, a place to share and gain knowledge, be it about cars or travels. I take this opportunity to thank the MODS to have accepted my registration and hope to share my travels and experiences soon.

Cheers & Godspeed!
richiesubbaiah is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th November 2013, 11:18   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Great To Be Here!

Welcome to Team-Bhp, Richie!
Fashion Design and then into staffing? Quite right-angled all right.
And 5th Lancer!! That is some serious addiction. (I am only into my 3rd Honda City)
Have a great time here!
wilful is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th November 2013, 13:09   #3
KPS
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Great To Be Here!

Welcome on board Richie. Nice to note you are able to balance you corporate life with outdoor activities.

We we have a few things in common, such as name,also a kodava and have too been to LEH.

Wish you all the best and look forward to your travelogues and contribution. Make your posts count.

cheers

KPS
KPS is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread