Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 14th November 2013, 09:52   #1
BHPian

Smile Hello fellow BHPians!

I found an awesome present in my inbox just as I woke up (I check mail first thing after waking up. Sad. I know). My Team-BHP membership got approved after two failed attempts .

There are few things I enjoy more than the solitude while driving alone (am married, so solitude is rare indeed!). A Chevy Beat (D) keeps me company on those drives, while music from Infinity and Ground Zero Co-axials makes up for the conversation. Both selected with great care after reading a lot of ownership and product reviews on this forum, so much that these choices feel personal. As you might have guessed, I am one of those introverts who likes being lost in this thoughts, preferably while on the road!

For a living, I (reluctantly) go to a bank and spend long hours in pretending to apply thought to drive marketing and pricing strategy based on 'data driven insights'. As Mark Twain rightly remarked "There are lies, there are damned lies and then there are statistics".

Other than Team-bhp & automobiles, I read books quite a lot and am an ardent fan of Ayn Rand's philosophy, Asimov's science fiction, Jeffery Archer's books, Harry Potter series and many more, and more recently started to follow books on business management.

In Bangalore for the last 6 years, spent two years in Delhi before for post graduation at IIT Delhi and pretty much all my life before that in Tirupati.

Looking forward to be an active participant in this great community.

Cheers.
Charan.
charanreddy is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th November 2013, 17:05   #2
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Hello fellow BHPians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charanreddy View Post
(I check mail first thing after waking up. Sad. I know).

Hey! Its a lot better than brushing teeth or making coffee

Welcome aboard charanreddy. Hope you find more 'solitude' here.

cya
R
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th November 2013, 18:01   #3
BHPian

Default Re: Hello fellow BHPians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charanreddy View Post
There are few things I enjoy more than the solitude while driving alone (am married, so solitude is rare indeed!). A Chevy Beat (D) keeps me company
Welcome to the forum Charan. Although unmarried, I believe the best drives are the ones you do alone. I own a Chevy Beat (P). Welcome to the forum. Must warn you that this forum might change your pattern. Email faces a big threat from the team bhp app
AbhishekB86 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread