Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 30th November 2013, 15:18   #1

Default Dear Team BHP family

Dear Members

I am Maneesh M Nair from Gods own country -Kerala. My home town is Trivandrum. I completed my Masters in Social Work from Loyola College during the year 2006. At present i am working as the District Coordinator of CHILDLINE which is a programme of the Ministry of Women & Child Development, Government of India in partnership with various State Governments, Academic institutions and the Corporate sector. Any child in need of care and protection can dial the national toll free number 1098 to access the service. Street children, orphans , child addicts, child labour etc come under the category of child in need of care and protection.

I found this site rather accidentally during my degree years and from then on am a regular visitor. This site is indeed an automobile encyclopedia. I am really happy to have got membership in this forum.

The love for vehicles began in the school years when we used to be transported to the school in mahindra jeeps. I used to watch with wonder at the drivers who used to transport us in those vehicles. The driver was always a super hero for me and i used to fight with other children to get a place near him. Occasionally the driver used to allow us to touch the steering and the horns. I still remember a day during my fifth standard when he allowed me to sit on his lap and hold the steering wheel for 10 minutes and assist him in driving.

The only vehicle i own now is a hero honda cd deluxe but as part of my job i get to drive various cars and jeeps. I am planning to purchase a new vehicle during the year 2014 as the family has expanded. Now i am the father of a baby boy. My son is eight months now.

Once again thanking the mods for the opportunity and all the members of this family.

love and prayers
maneesh
maneesh1098 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread