Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 5th December 2013, 02:06   #1
BHPian

Default Vanakkam Vandhanam Namoshkar... my dear BHP'ians

Vanakkam, Vandhanam, Namoshkar!!! my dear Team BHP'ians.
I am delighted, elated, excited, and feel honored to join this forum.

What a coincidence, my membership got approved on the day when someone inquired me, sir (I do look that old ) if you don't mind can I ask you how is the performance of this car, I have test driven it and I love it but I am undecided. He asked me when I was just about to take off on my FIAT Grande Punto from a parking lot near my office. My advise was, I was among the first few official owners of Punto (as per my dealer I owned the 4th Punto he sold) after it got launched in 2009. If you ask me, I love my time in this car and I love every bit of this car starting from its looks. However it has not been niggle free during my ownership and has cost me dearly for maintenance. It has improved quite a lot over these years after having parted from TATA partnership. So if your priority is performance, Polo and Punto are your best bets and if you are looking at maintenance and no non-sense ownership Maruti is your best bet.

The reason was he had called for Ritz and Dzire for test drive and the SA from dealership was around. I could see his heart was telling him Punto but his head wasn't letting him to go Punto way. Boy, how many of us have / are still in this dilemma head wouldn't let us have what our hearts want.

What do you think about my first advise? Please share you thoughts.

Oh My God, I can't believe I am able to write my introduction here but here I am saying Vanakkam, Vandhanam, Namoshkar to fellow Team-BHP`ians.

I am sure you will hear lot more stories from me. I have so many auto stories to tell from my childhood days. Hoping for many miles ahead of the road and many words ahead of the forum,

Cheers!

-SelvaGP
selvagp is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th December 2013, 14:32   #2

Default Re: Vanakkam Vandhanam Namoshkar... my dear BHP'ians

Welcome onboard selvagp!!

Punto is a nice car indead. Have driven one that my friend owns.

Hope to hear all the advises that you give in the future
richiesubbaiah is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread