Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2013, 00:52   #1
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Chennai
Posts: 1
Thanked: 6 Times
Talking Bliss !!!

Hi everyone Ramanathan here.

Currently pursing my final year B.tech in Information Technology at a mundane not so well established college in terms of education, but man having one hell of a time bunking classes and ambling around every nook and corner in the city. As part of being an IT student you can say that I am a budding programmer or a good one but for sure not a connoisseur. At times I may even transform into an orator delivering flamboyant speeches at college events thanks to the reviews that I watch online

About me, well i'm a food junkie. You name any restaurant or eatery out in chennai and I would have probably gone there at least a few times. Add to that I love driving in the highways, so whenever I travel inside my state I prefer the tarmac over the rails.

My Weapon of choice for the every day commute is the Maruti Suzuki Swift.
Its my first car, I call it "Marley". Dad gifted me it for my birthday like an year back due to my persistent annoyance to get me one since my high school . I simply love it, embrace it, cherish it and pamper it every single day and I go bonkers whenever I drive it and even whenever I give a peek at it.

Last edited by Rehaan : 17th December 2013 at 14:14. Reason: Welcome aboard. Fixing one line space.
Marley is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 17th December 2013, 16:58   #2
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bloomington, IN
Posts: 198
Thanked: 144 Times
Default Re: Bliss !!!

Hello Ramanathan! Welcome to the team.

I am a third year Computer Engineering student.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marley View Post
I go bonkers whenever I drive it and even whenever I give a peek at it.
Same here, I have to have a look at my car before I go to college (by bus).

BTW, which city are you from?
amolbh is offline  
Old 18th December 2013, 17:50   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support
 
GTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 46,567
Thanked: 80,416 Times
Default Re: Bliss !!!

Welcome Marley!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marley View Post
but man having one hell of a time bunking classes and ambling around every nook and corner in the city.
Reminds me of my college days . Do you kids still have the concept of afternoon socials (nightclub parties in the afternoon)?

Quote:
About me, well i'm a food junkie. You name any restaurant or eatery out in chennai and I would have probably gone there at least a few times.
Hope over here (A Guide: Eating out in Chennai), buddy.
GTO is offline  
Old 18th December 2013, 20:37   #4
BHPian
 
callvvijay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chennai
Posts: 249
Thanked: 143 Times
Default Re: Bliss !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marley View Post
Hi everyone Ramanathan here.

Currently pursing my final year B.tech in Information Technology at a mundane not so well established college in terms of education, but man having one hell of a time bunking classes and ambling around every nook and corner in the city.
Welcome Marley/Ram! Which is the great college in Chennai allows all these bunking/ambling around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome Marley!
Reminds me of my college days. Do you kids still have the concept of afternoon socials (nightclub parties in the afternoon)?
Hahaha! GTO!!! Looks like you have never heard about the stupid rules that are present in the engineering colleges in Chennai/TN.

As a teaser, let me put one small thing to you - Boys are strictly not allowed to talk to girls. How does it sound? Now, do you expect all those parties?

P.S: In spite of these regulations, its the same college where I met my dear wife.
callvvijay is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th December 2013, 01:17   #5
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Chennai
Posts: 1
Thanked: 6 Times
Default Re: Bliss !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by callvvijay View Post
Welcome Marley/Ram! Which is the great college in Chennai allows all these bunking/ambling around?
The so called great college is known by the name Sri Muthukumaran Institute of Technology
Marley is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Three days in Valparai - Bliss! Bigzero Travelogues 98 15th June 2015 12:15
Scorpio CRDe @ 70,000 kms! 5,000 of Agony & 65,000 of bliss smats Long-Term Ownership Reviews 17 8th May 2010 17:37
New Scorpio LX—Bliss of contentment Hoopoe Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 79 22nd April 2010 11:30
BugBlog®- A 6692.8 kms of drive bliss (Bang- Faridabad - Saharanpur-Dehradun-Bang) Travelbug Travelogues 43 2nd October 2009 22:57
3 hours of car hunting bliss in Paris!!! vinod The International Automotive Scene 15 24th September 2005 23:48


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 09:57.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks