Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 20th December 2013, 19:52   #1

Default Finally IN! Greetings Everyone

Hello Mods, you guys did raise the bar (applicable to myself, here) and I now understand how the quality of the Forum is preserved. The reason being, I have a record of my previous attempts over the last two years (which were rejected, of course) and reading them NOW did make me feel silly . Thanks for letting me in finally, its indeed a pleasure and an honor to share the space with the Gurus.

This is Sundar, 27, working in the IT sector. Born and brought up in Madurai and now settled in Chennai since the last decade.

My rides include a Santro Xing XG(2003) and a Royal Enfield ThunderBird AVL(2007), both of these still run awesome and I love them as much as I love my dog Stuart who is a very bubbly and a super-active Labrador(2 Years old).

Team-BHP had always been our 'Motoropedia' and whenever any trips are being planned; the detailed travelogues out here are our bible. Going forward, I will also do a write-up on the rides that I have done on my Birdie. And yes, my daily commute of choice is my Santro and the weekend Getaways and the longer trips are never without my bull.

Outside of these, I'm an avid reader of Fiction - Daniel Silva, Vince Flynn, Ludlum, and Tom Clancy to name a few. Everything else about me fits the just another guy bill.

-- Sundar
Sundar-TN07 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st December 2013, 07:45   #2

Default re: Finally IN! Greetings Everyone

Welcome to the forum Sundar. I myself own a TBTS 2011. I have made many trips on it like Indore-Pune, Indore-Vadodara, Indore-Kanha National Park and few more short ones. Its always a pleasure riding a Bull. Sadly after 2 years it has started giving me tantrums. The sad revert i got from the Company was that all the series manufactured that year have few technical issues (one of my friend works in RE).

Looking forward to reading your travelogues.

Cheers.
calypsoGT is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st December 2013, 13:08   #3

Default re: Finally IN! Greetings Everyone

Hey Calypso(quite an interesting name I'd say), Thanks!

I was never a fan of the TB- Twinspark, All my friends who own it constantly complain of a few niggles every now and then here and there. The AVL which I own is an absolute beauty though(I'm sure the AVL owners would agree with me). The travelogues coming up soon!
Closed Thread