Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 29th June 2006, 13:14   #1

Default New member (RE500)

Hi to all,
Stumbled upon Team-HP while I was searching for some technical stuff about cars and noticed that it is indeed a very professionally maintained site and the quality of post’s being extremely good. To be honest, it’s been a week or so since I have registered, but been too lazy to put up an introduction..
Am 30 year old and in Chennai for some years now… was working in Bombay and still miss the city..
I am a civil engineer by profession and a mechanical engineer at heart who loves all things mechanical, but the sad fact is that my mechanical knowledge has failed to keep pace with my passion. Hanging around with you guys would definitely reduce the deficit to some extent.
My most priced and most loved possession was a Bullet 350. The elegantly simple design with its rugged functionality won me over to this machine for life. But unfortunately, since it was hardly being used, I have sold it to a friend.
My car is a (now hold your breath..!!!) the most hated & maligned… Maruti Versa...Have had it for six months now and quite happy with its performance.
My commendation to all the moderators for maintaining this site so well.
RE500
Old 29th June 2006, 13:30   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi RE500.

Welcome to TBHP..glad to note more Chennai people get involved with automobiles..and hence TBHP..

Cheers
Old 29th June 2006, 15:28   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RE500
Hi to all,
My car is a (now hold your breath..!!!) the most hated & maligned… Maruti Versa...Have had it for six months now and quite happy with its performance.
RE500
I've always wondered why the Versa is not a hot selling item, even though most owners (me included) seem to be happy with it. Before buying it, I searched high and low to know if there's anything terribly wrong with it, but could not find anything. So still wondering...anyone has any pointers ?
Old 29th June 2006, 15:34   #4
Team-BHP Support

Hi RE500. Welcome to the Club. I think you're the first member (that I know off) who owns a Versa. Look forward to, hopefully, reading an indept review by and actual owner itself.
Closed Thread