Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 19th February 2014, 11:03   #1

Default A big Namaste, Kemcho, Kaisa-kay...

Hey there…

This is going to be a big lousy brag about (a big sorry - introductions are like that), so please skip to the bottom if you are one of the type who read between lines of skip words/lines/paragraph’s or a page as a whole.

The basic intro -27 year old, mechanical engineer who happens to be a jack of all trades, inclined towards exploring the beauty of nature who is very interested in mountaineering & photography.

A set of 7 best travel photos are attached for the photo-enthusiasts.

I’m Mein Herz Brennt; 99.9% of the Bhpians would find the username of mine very confusing.

Let me explain that unique name- it means My Hear Burns, which got into my brains when I was listening to my favorite song from Ramstein.
I still remember the way I got into the world of cars when my dad gifted me with the first car magazine- Autocar India in year 1998, when I was in 6th standard; those pages filled with test-ride reports, reviews, info about a lot of cars made me drool to know more and was far more interesting than stories in Twinkle & Archies comics.

The one car which I was always dreamt of was the Bentley Arnage Red Label, of which the review quoted had the torque to pull a Rajadhani. Still this particular car retains its top position in my bucket list.
I’m a jack of all trades kind of guy who is interested in everything that moves, has curves, and can generate a good adrenaline rush. From schooldays onwards I was into tinkering & electronics, and then my cycle was a equipped with brake lights (Safety first). Due to my parent’s extreme safety precautions I was denied a motorcycle, though they always allowed me to learn to drive four wheelers, within safe periphery in presence of one expert driver before I got the license.

Finally turned out to as a mechanical engineer owing to the love of automobiles and less distraction in a class of only males (I regret this fact). As the time rolled, I got a job after graduation, with adequate experience riding different cars along long and short routes in south India. But the urge to conquer the unknown territory was always there in me, the two wheels which I dint get much chance to ride leaving few very short rides in college.
Four wheels move the body, two wheels move your soul – though the meaning is a bit skewed, I found it tempting to try the joy of riding a motorcycle long towards the ice covered peaks like they showed in movies.

After saving a good amount I was in search for a good bike, and there I called up the entire bike guru’s from my college and present seniors in my firm for advice. I was not sure what class of bike would suit me. All I knew was, I need one bike which won’t give me much trouble, and would take me long distances without breaking my backbone. The classic was going on to be a cult at this time (staring of year 2011) and my then roommate – booked a RE Classic 350, and got in soon. I followed his words and tried out the C500, and liked it in first ride, & booked the same and got home. But then the news of a 250cc from Honda the CBR250R was also up. Before the display bikes came, I was so heavily inspired by the Honda machine specs and design, made me visit the Honda showroom and booked the same as the booking amount was refundable.

After careful study and rides on the Classic 350(owned by my roommate), I realized that the bull is not for me, and Honda machine would be the best. So now I had to cancel the C500, and after few months of wait, got the CBR in hand.

Honda CBE250R came to my hands in July 2011, and till day its touchwood, had gone many long distance solo/ group trips including the Leh Solo 2012 ride. In four wheeler's the trips mostly restricted to the ones with my family, parents and siblings only.

The best of those trips is the 6 day ride to explore the largest district – Kutch or Kachchh , which we explored inside out in a total odo reading 2200kms round trip.

Oh boy did you notice- You have just read 700 words of big lousy brag.

Seven(7) of my best travel photos are attached below.

More will be updated if the response is good.

My rides –
1. Maruti 800 MPFI – (2010- present)
2. Honda CBR250R – (July 2011 – present)
3. Honda Amaze –(2013-present)

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to join the Auto enthusiasts & looking forward to have some fun here.
Cheers

Signing off.

Mein Herz Brennt
Attached Thumbnails
A big Namaste, Kemcho, Kaisa-kay...-1.jpg  

A big Namaste, Kemcho, Kaisa-kay...-2.jpg  

A big Namaste, Kemcho, Kaisa-kay...-3.jpg  

A big Namaste, Kemcho, Kaisa-kay...-4.jpg  

A big Namaste, Kemcho, Kaisa-kay...-5.jpg  

A big Namaste, Kemcho, Kaisa-kay...-6.jpg  

A big Namaste, Kemcho, Kaisa-kay...-7.jpg  

Last edited by GTO : 20th February 2014 at 11:14. Reason: Deleted extra smiley :)
meinherzbrennt is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 19th February 2014, 16:00   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: A big Namaste, Kemcho, Kaisa-kay...

Quote:
Originally Posted by meinherzbrennt View Post
Honda CBE250R came to my hands in July 2011, and till day its touchwood, had gone many long distance solo/ group trips including the Leh Solo 2012 ride.
Welcome aboard meinherzbrennt.

Looking forward for a travelogue from you on that Leh ride with your quarter litre.
Old 19th February 2014, 20:44   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to Team BHP meinherzbrennt! Those are some killer pics you have posted. Am sure the usual suspects will be along shortly to ask about your gear, filters, pp etc.

Look forward to your travelogues eagerly.
Old 19th February 2014, 23:20   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Nice intro, and nice pictures too! I knew your handle sounded familiar. Glad to have another Rammstein fan aboard. Back when CDs were still the main repository for carrying music, I had asked a friend of mine to bring back Mutter, Sehnsucht and Reise Reise albums from his trip to Germany. I used to blaze down the roads of Bangalore listening to Du Hast

Quote:
Originally Posted by meinherzbrennt View Post
I’m a jack of all trades kind of guy who is interested in everything that moves, has curves, and can generate a good adrenaline rush.
I am sure almost everyone here shares those interests with you.
Old 23rd February 2014, 00:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrys View Post
Welcome aboard meinherzbrennt.

Looking forward for a travelogue from you on that Leh ride with your quarter litre.
Thanks bro, Will update the trip log soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Welcome to Team BHP meinherzbrennt! Those are some killer pics you have posted. Am sure the usual suspects will be along shortly to ask about your gear, filters, pp etc.

Look forward to your travelogues eagerly.
Thanks bro.
Penning the last details of the Kutch trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
Nice intro, and nice pictures too! I knew your handle sounded familiar. Glad to have another Rammstein fan aboard. Back when CDs were still the main repository for carrying music, I had asked a friend of mine to bring back Mutter, Sehnsucht and Reise Reise albums from his trip to Germany. I used to blaze down the roads of Bangalore listening to Du Hast

I am sure almost everyone here shares those interests with you.
Yes, Rammstein's tracks are addictive, especially on good earphones while you run/ jog, also same effect while you drive listening to them. They make me run faster.
Closed Thread