Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 6th March 2014, 18:57   #1
BHPian

Default Excited am I? Yes, a lot!

Hello TBHPians,

First of all, I am not able to sink in the excitement of being a member of this forum. Thanks moderators for approving my membership, I donít remember the count on which it got through.

This is Sanjay, based out of Bangalore. I am a follower of Team BHP from 5 years now. I have been looking into many threads on this forum and browsing the forum is a great past time for me. I am addicted to this now! The forum has helped me a lot in making many decisions, right from buying my first car Chevrolet Beat to selling it and buying another one.

I am a software engineer, I think that should be enough to describe my daily life. Besides that, I am into photography and have been doing few assignments recently. I am looking forward to attend some Bangalore meets where I can get some great photographs.

My ride is currently a Chevrolet Optra Magnum and a Hyundai Accent. I had a Chevrolet Beat from 2011 to 2014 which is sold off in Jan to buy an used Magnum. More on this later, in a separate thread. Looking forward to be an active member of this forum and to have an amazing experience.

See you around,
Sanjay
DriveToLive is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 10th March 2014, 19:02   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Excited am I? Yes, a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriveToLive View Post
... Besides that, I am into photography and have been doing few assignments recently. I am looking forward to attend some Bangalore meets where I can get some great photographs...
Cool. Definitely something to look forward from you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriveToLive View Post
... My ride is currently a Chevrolet Optra Magnum and a Hyundai Accent. I had a Chevrolet Beat from 2011 to 2014 which is sold off in Jan to buy an used Magnum. More on this later, in a separate thread. Looking forward to be an active member of this forum and to have an amazing experience...
Quite a few traits of a hard core bhp'ian. Welcome onboard!
swiftnfurious is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread