Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 15th March 2014, 10:54   #16
BHPian

Default Re: An excited soul says hi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind_kumar View Post

By the way, which course are you majoring in?
Commerce - From University of Delhi.

Quote:
The final year of college is definitely dilemmatic, when there's an ocean of options around. Hope you figure out your interest soon and get in right there.
Well, the next logical step is M.B.A. , but have'nt really figured out what the heart wants.
Old 15th March 2014, 14:15   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Hope that was a typo. Did you leave out NOT after SHOULD? In that case I agree with you. I will be 45 this month, and I have never let money drive me, and glad for it.

That wasn't a typo 😊 I'm sure I'd have changed it by now if it was - the app is already addictive and I keep checking it almost every hour on my mobile.

It was just my personal opinion, and I still feel I get the urge and motive to work harder and do things better if money drives me, or if I convince myself so. May be I need to grow up a bit to change this attitude (or not, let's see). Advanced happy birthday 😊
Old 15th March 2014, 15:54   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
That wasn't a typo �� I'm sure I'd have changed it by now if it was - the app is already addictive and I keep checking it almost every hour on my mobile.
You only have 30 minutes to edit your post.

Quote:
It was just my personal opinion, and I still feel I get the urge and motive to work harder and do things better if money drives me, or if I convince myself so.
This might interest you... I have found this to be true based on my life experiences. Note that video has almost 12 million views.

Last edited by Samurai : 15th March 2014 at 15:56.
Old 15th March 2014, 23:21   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
Hi Arvind,
Sorry about continuing your OT, but I have to behave like my dad did.....

Don't let money drive you right now. Let your interest drive you. I mean, try out different things to see which one holds your interest. There's loads of time to earn money later on, but this time to explore options? Never again.
That may seem like pish-tosh, as it did to me, but trust me, it is true.
Which was why I found your post a little bi.

Have a good stay, and for god's sake don't treat me as "that preaching uncle" if you spot me in the forum.
My dad keeps telling me the same as well. I'm trying, I should change for the good soon, or I'll convince others I'm right this way. Anyways, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
You only have 30 minutes to edit your post.

This might interest you... I have found this to be true based on my life experiences. Note that video has almost 12 million views.

I think this relates more to people working together, not with individuals. I agree passion should be the major concern. In my case, I'm already in the domain that I like - not sure if I'd relate to this much. It's a great video though, thank you for sharing
Old 20th March 2014, 07:03   #20
BHPian

Hi Arvind

Sure good way to start the journey. Welcome and have delight in being part of the most professional auto lover community where there is a personal touch too.
Cheers
Closed Thread