Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 20th March 2014, 19:11   #1

Cool Greetings Petrolheads!

Hello, I am Ajit R K from Bangalore. Presently working as a scientist in ISRO. While I've always wanted to travel around a lot, I've only recently got my own wings of freedom - A Honda Unicorn 150 CB and more recently, a Volkswagen Vento (yet to be delivered). I've driven around in an i10, the allweather Indian buddy Maruti Omni, Maruti 800 and a Swift and of course, the Vento. I will soon be discussing about road trips and will need some (well, a lot of) guidance!
AJIT R KANALE is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th March 2014, 17:26   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Greetings Petrolheads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJIT R KANALE View Post
Hello, I am Ajit R K from Bangalore. Presently working as a scientist in ISRO. While I've always wanted to travel around a lot, I've only recently got my own wings of freedom - A Honda Unicorn 150 CB and more recently, a Volkswagen Vento (yet to be delivered). I've driven around in an i10, the allweather Indian buddy Maruti Omni, Maruti 800 and a Swift and of course, the Vento. I will soon be discussing about road trips and will need some (well, a lot of) guidance!
Welcome to T-Bhp Ajit. Good to have a scientist in our midst. Hope you have a pleasant stay here and enjoy reading and sharing your thoughts in the various sections of this large forum.
Enjoy.
dean5545 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread