Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 2nd April 2014, 23:12   #1
BHPian

Default Worth the wait

Apr 02, 2014 - 2.00 PM

Me : Boss, I have submitted the registration for Team BHP membership. This is the fourth time I am submitting the application, with no luck. Is there any way you can help.

jkdas : No buddy, the only way to get in, is if your application is approved by the mods - we are very particular about that. Nothing I can do.

Me : Hmm. Well then, guess I'll have to keep trying, if it's rejected this time also. How long will it usually take for a response ?

jkdas : Usually the response will come within a week. It depends on the load on the mods. They too are employed people like us.

Me : Ok sir, let's see how it goes.

Apr 02, 2014 - 9.15 PM

Boy am I glad to see an email with the subject line : Team-BHP Membership APPROVED! . Wasn't expecting the response; that too a favorable one, so quickly. Thank you, Team BHP for having me on board.

About me :
- works in an IT firm as a Project Lead. (same company as jkdas)
- will be in my 20's for another year and a half.
- used to own a Ford Figo TDCi ZXi, which was recently sold.
- presently a proud owner of a Ford Ecosport TDCi Titanium.
- also owns a Honda Activa.
- besides driving, football is my passion.
- a hard core Manchester United fan.
- fan of Top Gear series and Jeremy Clarkson in particular.
- I'm a foodie, which attributes to me tipping the scale close to 3 digit figure.

I have been a regular visitor of Team BHP for the past 5.5 years. I felt it was appropriate to take the association one step further by becoming an official Team BHPian. Glad to be part of this great community and hoping to contribute to it, to the best of my ability.

Engine on, from now on !
Anoop_SG is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 3rd April 2014, 13:04   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Worth the wait

With Jkdas as your boss, I'm sure you're already acquainted with things out here and will feel at home in no time

Welcome aboard.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd April 2014, 17:38   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
With Jkdas as your boss, I'm sure you're already acquainted with things out here and will feel at home in no time
I am already acquainted to the forum, as I have been an avid follower of TBHP for the past 5-6 years; but as you said, having JKDas will surely help if I run into some roadblock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome aboard.
Thanks for the welcome GTO; and a big thank you for allowing me to be a part of TBHP.
Old 18th April 2014, 21:50   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoop_SG View Post
I am already acquainted to the forum, as I have been an avid follower of TBHP for the past 5-6 years; but as you said, having JKDas will surely help if I run into some roadblock.
Welcome to TBHP, though its probable that you might have started reading through TBHP even before me.

Having your boss on TBHP has its advantages and disadvantages - your boss will know instantly that you don't have any work to do whenever your post count increases fasts
Closed Thread