Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 10th July 2014, 00:04   #1

Default Hello BHPians

Hello Team BHPians,

Greetings. Its an incredible feeling to get membership to this community and realization of a long time desire. I am from TVM although settled in BLR for a while now. Look forward to this experience of being a part of this amazing community. You guys rock

Have fun and Drive safe
Freon911 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th July 2014, 17:54   #2
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Hello BHPians

Hey Freon911,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Happy to have you here. Is there anything more you'd like to share with us about yourself, your rides or interests?

Thanks.
Old 17th July 2014, 20:07   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freon911 View Post
Hello Team BHPians,

Greetings. Its an incredible feeling to get membership to this community and realization of a long time desire. I am from TVM although settled in BLR for a while now. Look forward to this experience of being a part of this amazing community. You guys rock

Have fun and Drive safe
Welcome to T-BHP.

Now that is a short intro in the recent times. Do tell us more about yourself and your interests, cars etc etc.

Anurag.
Old 18th July 2014, 11:01   #4

Great to hear from you Aditya/ Anurag.

My first message turned out to be very short. Guess I got bit over excited with finally becoming TBHP member.

My name is Ryan and I am settled in Bangalore. First ride or Dad's car was a HM Ambassador and I really enjoyed the long drives we had in Kerala. Can't believe I am saying this but I had fun driving a car without power steering / power brakes. Had a real feel of driving and if any of my friends wanted to drive, I would offer readily. But none would want to go past the second gear. Its not something that I will probably enjoy now that Suzuki has pampered me all these years post selling Ambassador. Current ride is Suzuki Ritz (P) and has been ferrying myself and family for last 5 years. Absolutely love the reliability and great service from Maruti. One car I really look forward to is the SX4 S cross. But I dont know if I will have the heart to part ways with my Ritz.

Moving on to bikes, had a lasting partnership with Vespa (LML vespa 150) and hamara Bajaj Chetak. We had an imported Chetak - yep you read it right imported back in the day from one of the GCC country as we had a huge waiting time in our domestic market. Vespa was also lot of fun with short handle and a stiff suspension and good power from the 2 stroke motor. I am hoping that Vespa will launch a 150 in India someday. Nowadays I have trusted Suzuki GS150R. I almost had dropped plan to buy a bike but then when I was at Bangalore auto expo I visited Suzuki stall and seating position of GS150 caught me as a pleasant surprise. The test ride was a deal sealer with the sixth cog as an added boon for the high way.

Other hobbies include Photography and maintaining my aquarium. Look forward to meet some of BHPians if a meet is planned in Bangalore.

Regards
Ryan
Closed Thread